Hi there! Today I’m going to show you how to make a perfect Mutton Cheese Burger Pakistani Food Recipe! When I first saw this recipe on the internet I was pretty amazed and wanted to give it a try. What I think about this recipe is, it is better than restaurants meal. It tastes cheesy and fantastic.
As you know, burgers are a popular food. Many people love to eat street foods and they really enjoy it. I thought why don’t I just make it at home and serve it with my family. My idea totally worked and everybody enjoyed it a lot.
When it melted the whole taste of burger changed. It looked yummy on the outside and cheesy, soft, and spicy on the inside.
You can increase the number of spices if you want it a little spicy. This homemade Mutton Cheese Burger is a must recipe please do try it and if you love it please let me know in the comments below.
How to make a Mutton Cheese Burger Pakistani Food Recipe at home?
Hello, friends today I am making a minced mutton cheeseburger. It is so yummy and tasty too. I love cheese so I added two slices of cheese in each burger. When it melted the whole taste of burger changed. It looked yummy on the outside and cheesy, soft, and spicy on the inside. Watch the video and try this recipe at your home and enjoy it.
This homemade Mutton Cheese Burger is a must recipe please do try it and if you love it please let me know in the comments below.
Mutton Cheese Burger Pakistani Food Recipe
- ** ASSEMBLE INGREDIENTS: **
- Burger Bun
- Cheese Slice
- Tomato Slices
- Cucumber Slices
- Chili Garlic Tomato Sauce
- ** MUTTON KABAB INGREDIENTS: **
- Mince of Mutton
- Five tbsp of Egg
- Chopped Onion
- White Flour
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Dry Coriander powder
- Black Pepper
- Mix Spices powder
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander leaves
- Green Garlic
- Add Five tbsp of Egg, Chopped Onion, White Flour, Salt, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dry Coriander powder, Black Pepper, Mix Spices powder, Green Chilies, Green Coriander leaves, and Green Garlic in Mince of Mutton and mix well with your hands.
- Add Olive oil in a pan and heat on high flame.
- Make kabab with the help of your hands and fry gently in oil.
- Let's assemble to a mutton cheeseburger.
- Firstly, spread mayonnaise on bun and chili garlic sauce another side of the burger bun.
- Secondly, add cheese slice, lettuce, cucumber slice, tomato slice, and mutton kabab and again add cheese slice then cover burger bun.
- Fry mutton cheeseburger in olive oil gently.
- Serve with ketchup and french fries. Enjoy this recipe with your kids.
Also, learn how to make Mac & Cheese Bun Burgers on Cook with shabo.
1 thought on “Mutton Cheese Burger Pakistani Food Recipe”
hey this recipe is delicious and my kids love this. please share more recipes and keep it up your work. I like your work.