Hi everyone! Today I’m going to show you how to make the best and very Delicious Onion Pakora Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) at home. I’m using simple ingredients in this recipe and I’m pretty sure the ingredients should be available in your kitchen already.
How To Make Onion Pakora Pakistani Food Recipe At Home With Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing how to make these onion pakoras (onion snacks) recipe at home. I am also sharing with you the video related to this recipe so please watch the video and make it easy with yourself.
Onion Pakora Pakistani Food Recipe
- 11.75 grams onions
- 7.81 grams flour
- 0.05 grams salt
- 0.04 grams red chili powder
- 0.09 grams turmeric powder
- 7.4 grams water
- 4.69 grams vegetable oil
- Take a large mixing bowl, add gram flour, green chilies, green coriander, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Add some of the water in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a pan and add oil heat for fry.
- Make small balls of this mixture and fry on low heat of the stove.
- When onion pakora changes its color, then fry another side of balls.
- Onion pakora is ready to eat, serve with green chatni and yogurt chatni.
Some about Delicious Onion Pakora Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video):
These pakora are also called onion balls because the shape is a circle. It is so tasty and easy to make. Crispy on the outside and yummy on the inside. You can eat this dish with ketchup and yogurt.
This food is also called street food because it’s easy to sell on the street like a tea shop and Dhabas. You can serve with green chutney, yogurt chutney the cucumber salad.
It is very easy to make at home. Because I am using very simple ingredients in it. So guys! make these onion pakoras at your kitchen without worry.
I am also sharing the video related to this recipe so watch the video and make at home and enjoy with your family and friends.