Delicious & Crispy Air Fryer Spring Roll Pakistani Food Recipe
Hello! everyone today I am going to share a very tasty & Delicious & Crispy Air Fryer Spring Roll Pakistani Food Recipe with you. This snack is very easy to make at home You can also store it in the fridge for one month. Crispy spring rolls filled with perfectly seasoned sautéed vegetables are super easy to make in the air fryer. These little bites of goodness go well for happy hour or as an appetizer.
Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce and refreshing beverage. I love frozen spring rolls and always have them on hand. It’s such frozen spring rolls and always have them on hand. It’s such a great snack and appetizer!
How To Make Delicious & Crispy Air Fryer Spring Roll Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Spring Roll Paper ( 8 to 9 papers)
- Sesame Oil (2 teaspoons)
- Chopped Green Onion (1/2 cup)
- Garlic (4 cloves)
- Shredded Carrot (1/2 cup)
- Cabbage Shredded ( 1 cup)
- Mushroom Chopped (3/4 cup)
- Extra Firm Pressed Tofu ( 1 block)
- Soya Sauce (2 tbsp)
- Rice Vinegar (2 tsp)
- Maple Syrup (1 tbsp)
- Sriracha (1 tbsp)
- Sauté your onion & garlic for 1-2 minutes until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add in the rest of the veggies and cook until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble in the tofu, add in the sauces and cook until heated through
- Assemble your spring rolls by placing the filling in the center and rolling it up just like a burrito
- Preheat the air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place spring rolls into a basket, working in batches as needed, and spray rolls with cooking spray.
- Cook spring rolls in the air fryer for 5 minutes; turn over and cook until evenly browned, about 5 minutes more
- Dip in sweet chili sauce or sriracha mayo & enjoy!!