Chicken Hot & Sour Soup Pakistani Food Recipe
Welcome to my blog. Today I am going to make a very delicious and tasty Chicken Hot & Sour Soup Pakistani Food Recipe. This is very easy to make at home and the taste is outstanding like a restaurant soup. I hope you like this easy but very tasty soup recipe. You can enjoy yourself with your kids and all your family members this winter season. I am also sharing this recipe with step by step instructions.
Do You Thick Hot & Sour Soup Is Healthy?
It is, and with the addition of chicken and vegetables, it can make for a complete meal. One serving of hot and sour soup (which is a full bowl and a half of this recipe) has around 200 calories in it. Not only is it a great option for people looking to eat healthily or trying to reduce their calorie intake, but it is also super delicious! In case you want to change things up, you can add low carb options such as zucchini noodles, or additional meat and vegetables, focusing on low-calorie options. f you can not the cornflour in this soup then it is very soup healthy for you. Because corn flour and corn starch are not healthy and it also increases your weight if you eat this in your daily routine. You can eat or drink sometime in a week.
How To Make Chicken Hot & Sour Soup Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
Chicken hot and sour soup is a Chinese restaurant classic – it’s spicy and tangy, and filled with all sorts of delicious ingredients. This particular recipe is for Pakistani restaurant-style hot and sour soup with chicken, vegetables, and silky egg ribbons all combined together in a spicy tangy broth.
- 5 cups of Chicken or Vegetables Stock or Broth
- half teaspoon of Salt (Salt to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of White Pepper Powder
- half teaspoon of Red Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoon of Soya Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Granulated Sugar (to balance the flavors)
- 1/4 cup of White Vinegar
- 1/3 cup of Tomato Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of Crushed Red Chili Paste
- 1 small Carrot Julienned (3/4 cup)
- 150 grams of Shredded Cabbage (1 cup)
- 1 1/4 cup of Boiled & Shredded Chicken
- 3 tablespoon of Corn Starch
- 1/3 cup of cold water
- 2 eggs whisked
- Firstly, take the medium-sized pot and place the chicken or vegetable stock in it and heat on the medium flame
- Add salt, white pepper powder, red chili powder, soya sauce, white vinegar, tomato ketchup, and red chili paste to it
- After adding to these ingredients then bring to boil it and then add the carrots, cabbages, and boiled chicken to it
- Cook for about 5 to 10 minutes until the chicken and all vegetable are warmed through, and then make a cornflour slurry dissolving the cornstarch with water
- Add cornflour slurry and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes until the soup come to thickens
- After that whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- Turn heat to low and carefully add the ess in the soup but very slowly to eggs
- Stirring continuously with a spoon till egg ribbons are formed.
- Adding the eggs will also thicken the soup
- Serve it hot with additional soya sauce and vinegar and chili paste or chili sauce on the side.