Today, I’m talking about eating vegetables and the benefits of the vegetable. I am also making a delicious and very healthy dish and that is Turai Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe. That recipe is very delicious because it is not too spicy and it is a very good taste to eat.
First all for, let us talk about the benefits and advantages of vegetables.
Vegetables are a very important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, calcium, fiber, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, multivitamins, and minerals.
That is why you can include vegetables in your daily routine. Vegetables also help to weight loss and it is very good for your fitness. Fresh veggies are good for your immune system and your nervous system because it contains many healthy nutrients and vitamins. These vitamins are very important for our body and brain. Especially one veggie dish includes your routine.
How To Make Turai Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
Here, I am showing you how to make Turai ki sabzi at home with simple and healthy ingredients step by step. I am also showing you making photos for your easy to learn this recipe.
Turai Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe
- Zucchini ( Turai )
- Olive oil or Refined oil
- Cumin Seeds
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Green Chilies
- Black Pepper Powder
- Take one kilogram of Zucchini or Turai
- Peel it
- Cutting into pieces like see the picture
- Take a pan and add three tbsp of Olive Oil and cook on the high flame of the stove
- Add half tbsp of cumin seeds and Chopped Onion cook it
- Cook onion until then its change the color
- Add Zucchini or Turai in this pan
- Add three medium size of chopped Tomatoes into the pan
- Add 5 to 7 Green Chilies
- Mix it
- Cook for at least 15 minutes on the medium flame of the stove
- Cook it and mix well
- Delicious and tasty Turai Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat