Today, I am about to share with you, a special and delicious recipe on how to make an easy chicken curry Pakistani food recipe (with video). You can easily make it at home, I am using simple ingredients and healthy too because it tastes like a restaurant-style. Your kids can enjoy eating it because it is not a very spicy dish. Let’s begin.
Benefits of Eating Chicken
Here are the best health benefits of eating chicken. The most popular of all-white meat is chicken. For starter, its inexpensive and quick to prepare. Plus it can be served in a way variety of ways.
- Rich in protein
- Good for the heart
- Plenty of phosphorus
- Boost metabolism
- Natural anti-depressant
- Promotes eye health
- Prevents bone loss
- Chicken breast helps to weight loss
- Chicken is rich in low-fat protein which contributes to muscle growth and development.
- The protein also helps support healthy body weight and aids weight loss.
- The chicken breast is a very good part of the chicken.
- Chicken breast is very healthy as compared to chicken with bones.
- Chicken breast is good food for diet routine.
- it helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- It contains vitamin B6 and vitamin B.
- These vitamins help to blood vessels healthy, energy levels high, and metabolism burning away calories so you can manage the healthy weight.
How to make Easy Chicken Curry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
Step by step instructions
It is a very healthy recipe because chicken is high protein meat. This dish satisfies your desires of hunger with the mouthwatering chicken recipe posted online on this page.
This recipe can be easily prepared at home, if you have any problem making this recipe, so watch our video and make easily yourself. please scroll the page & watch the video to related this chicken curry recipe.
Easy Chicken Curry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Olive Oil
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Ginger paste
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Dry Coriander Seed Powder
- Curry Powder
- Cumin seeds
- Small Cardamom
- Large Cardamom
- Black Pepper
- Take a pan, add olive oil and heat on high flame.
- Add chopped onion in oil and cook for 3 minutes and constantly stirring spoon.
- Add Cumin seeds, Small Cardamom, Large Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper, & Cinnamon and cook until then onion can change its color.
- Add garlic paste and ginger paste and gently stirring a spoon.
- Add a half cup of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until then its change the color of chicken.
- Add Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dry Coriander Seed Powder, Curry Powder & salt and mix well.
- Add a cup of water and cover & cook for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook more 5 minutes.
- Add green chilies and green coriander and cook to 5 minutes.
- Serve with naan and chapatti with your family. Enjoy this recipe.