This Delicious Summer Berries Trifle Pakistani Food Recipe is easy to make and so delicious! It’s a light, no-bake dessert that’s filled with layers of angel food cake, pudding & fresh berries. A classic trifle dessert that everyone loves! It is the perfect dessert for parties and any combination of frozen berries may be used. Garnish with chopped nuts. This recipe very healthy for you because it is full of cover with nutrition like berries and tasty whipping cream. So don’t forget to try this recipe and enjoy the delicious and creamy trifle with your friends.
Berries and Creamy Trifle Recipe:
It is a very delicious and amazing dessert for summer parties and beach parties recipe. I am definitely sure that you and your kids are loving this recipe and enjoy it so much. Try that recipe and give me your feedback so soon as possible. That berry trifle is perfect for a summer party. It’s refreshing, gorgeous, and you can make it ahead of time!
This berries and creamy trifle includes layers of cake, fresh berries, whipped cream, and pudding (optional). Take a shortcut with store-bought pound cake or angel food cake – or make your own. You’ll love this simple and beautiful red, white, and blue dessert.
How To Serve The Berries Trifle:
- You can make this trifle in a large trifle dish or you can make individual portions in glasses or mason jars.
- You can also cut this recipe in half if you’re serving a smaller group.
- Serve in the mini cups
- You can also serve in the large size of a crystal bowl
- Also serves in the decor plates
- Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Pudding
- Berries (Raspberries, Strawberries Blueberries)
- Cake (Pound cake or angel food cake, store-bought or homemade cake)
- Powdered Sugar for a sweet flavor
How To Make Delicious Summer Berries Trifle Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
This easy trifle recipe is completely addicting and full of some of my favorite things! Plus, the fruit and angel food cake used in it makes it nice and light. It’s perfect for the warm months ahead of us when you want something light fresh and easy! It’s also wonderful to take to a potluck because it’s easy to prepare and share with your friends.
- Instant Cheesecake or Vanilla Pudding Mix (2 packages)
- Milk (4 cups)
- Heavy Whipping Cream (1 & 1/2 cups)
- Powdered Sugar (3/4 cup)
- Vanilla Extract (2 tsp)
- Angel Food Cake or Pound Cake (about 12oz), cut into the small pieces
- Chopped Strawberries (1 cup)
- Blueberries (1 cup)
- Raspberries (1 cup)
- Some additional berries for topping decorating
- Add pudding mix and milk to a large bowl and whisk together for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl and whip on high speed until it reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Add about half of the angel food cake pieces to the trifle dish in an even layer.
- Place pieces around the edge first so that they look nice, then fill in the center.
- Top the cake with about 1/2 of the prepared pudding.
- Add some sliced strawberries around the edge of the trifle dish, where you’ll be putting the berries.
- Fill in the layer with about 1/2 a cup of each kind of berry.
- Top the berries with about half of the cool whip and spread into an even layer.
- Repeat steps 2-4, then pipe the remaining whipped cream on top of the trifle in a fun design.
- I piped shells around the outer edge a few times.
- Fill in the center of the whipped cream with additional berries and decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours, until ready to serve.
- Trifle is best stored covered in the fridge and eaten within 1-3 days.