I am sharing a tasty and Delicious Beef White Handi Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is very to make at home and the taste is very tasty and yummy flavor. It is a creamy texture and rich aroma. This handi is common in highway road Dhabas and restaurants. You can make this recipe in beef, mutton, or chicken with the same procedure. In India, this white handi is a popular and very demanded recipe. I am sharing step-by-step instructions. So let’s start with the recipe:
How To Make Delicious Beef White Handi Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Beef Boneless (1 kg)
- Yogurt (2 cups), whisked
- Cream (1 cup)
- Garlic (6 cloves)
- Ginger paste (1 tbsp)
- Onion Sliced (2 medium-sizes)
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper Powder (1 tbsp)
- Black Pepper Powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Cumin Powder (1 tbsp)
- Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
- Cooking oil ( 1 cup)
- Water (150 ml)
- Green Chilies (4 to 5 chilies), sliced for garnishing
- Green Coriander Leaves (3 tbsp ), chopped for garnishing
- Ginger Julienne for garnishing
- Add Beef, Sliced Onions, Garlic Cloves, Salt, and water to a pressure cooker.
- Cook for at least 15 minutes under pressure.
- The pressurizes Cooker and put the meat in an open pot or Karahi.
- Cook the meat until water evaporates.
- Add ginger paste, Black pepper powder, White pepper powder, Coriander powder, and Cumin powder.
- Cook until oil separates from the meat.
- Lower down the flame and add Yougart and cream and cook for five minutes.
- Add sliced green chilies and cover the pot with a lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- Remove the lid and cook the meat on high flame until the oil starts separating from the gravy.
- Add sliced ginger and cook until gravy starts sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Your white is ready now.
- Put off the flame. Garnish the Karahi with sliced ginger, green Chilis, and Coriander leaves.
- Serve the Karahi with Naan or Roti.