Hello everyone! I hope you are fine and enjoy the winter season. Today I am going to make a very tasty and very delicious Chicken Tikka Karahi (Bawarchi Style) Pakistani Food Recipe for you. It is so yummy and tasty too. I am using a very simple method to make it. In this recipe, I am using daily uses of spices and vegetables like tomatoes, ginger garlic, green chilies, and add some spices for tasty favor.
Let’s Talk The Benefits Of Chicken:
Chicken is very healthy for you and your kids. It is good for your immune system and it’s also boosting your immunity. The chicken also helps your body weight loss. Chicken has a very high protein content. It is promoted to your heart health & also strengthen your bones.
Dark and white meat chicken contains vitamin B12 and choline, which together may promote brain development in children, help the nervous system function properly and aid cognitive performance in older adults chicken provides under-consumed vitamins and minerals, and can be the center of the plate for a heart-healthy, low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, such as the DASH diet.
Chicken is an excellent low-calorie and low-fat source of high-quality protein that provides important nutrients throughout our lives – from pregnancy through our later years. Here’s how chicken powers your body, from head to toe.
How To Make Chicken Tikka Karahi (Bawarchi Style) Pakistani Food Recipe:
I am also showing step by step instructions and procedures of cooking. It is very easy to make and ready within 30 minutes only. So please try this outstanding recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comment option. Don’t forget to rate this article.
Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world. In 100 grams of chicken only 236 calories. These calories are good for the daily routine diet plan. Chicken breast is a very good option for weight loss because chicken breast contains low carb, rich in protein and potassium, Chicken can be prepared in various different dishes of way, including grilling, baking, frying, barbecuing, and boiling.
Marination For Chicken:
- Chicken with bones (800 grams)
- Tikka Masala Powder (2 tablespoons)
- Yogurt (3 to 4 tablespoons)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste (1 tablespoon)
- Roasted & Crushed Cumin Seeds (1 tablespoon)
- Lemon Juice (2 tablespoons)
- Gram Flour (1 tablespoon)
- Salt (1/2 tablespoon)
- Cooking Oil (1/2 cup)
- Cooking Oil or Olive Oil (4 to 5 tablespoons)
- Chopped Onion (1 medium-size)
- Ginger & Garlic Crushed (1 tablespoon)
- Cumin Seeds (1/2 tablespoon)
- Sliced Tomatoes (200 grams)
- Black pepper Powder (1/2 tablespoon0
- Red Chili Powder (1 tablespoon)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 tablespoon)
- Crushed & Roasted Coriander Seeds (1 tablespoon)
- Garam Masala Powder (1/2 tablespoon)
- Salt to Taste
- Onion Slices (1 large onion)
- Ginger slices (for garnished)
- Green Chilies (2 to 3 chilies)
- Coriander Leaves (for garnished)
Instructions For Cooking:
How To Make Chicken Tikka:
- Firstly, take a large bowl and add tikka masala, yogurt, ginger & garlic paste, cumin seeds, gram flour, salt, lemon juice, and mix to all ingredients.
- Now, wash chicken pieces and cut to chicken pieces
- Put the chicken into the spices mixture
- And rub the spices on the chicken pieces
- Cover and 30 minutes set aside
- After 30 minutes, take a pan and add half a cup of cooking oil, and heat it
- Pour the chicken pieces and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on the medium flame
- Cook both sides of chicken and then place the charcoal in the center of the chicken
- Pour a few drops of oil on the charcoal and cover it
- Give the charcoal smoke for 3 to 4 minutes
- Chicken tikka pieces are ready and now let’s make the karahi masala
How To make Karahi:
- Take a pan and add cooking oil & heat it
- Add finely chopped onion and cook it
- Saute the onion until then translucent
- Then add ginger garlic and cumin seeds
- Cook until onion is the light golden color
- And now add slices of the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes and mash them together
- Now add black pepper powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, Garam masala powder, and salt, and then mix well
- Add chicken tikka pieces to the karahi masala
- Covewr and cook for 8 to 10 minutes
- Onion slices, green chilies, and ginger cutting in julienne and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on the low flame
- Garnished with coriander and ginger cutting in julienne and serves with roti and chapatis, and naan.