Hello friends, today I am going to share a very easy and Delicious Korean Spicy Dipping Sauce Recipe with you. It is a favorite for everyone because without dipping sauce is not interested in eating.
Homemade food is always healthy, delicious, and fun. You get to improve your cooking skills and try new things. Also, trust the process. That’s the crucial thing to know, take baby steps and reach the goal.
Dipping sauces are an integral part of Asian cuisines, and every country has its own repertoire of sauces, such as spicy and sweet Korean dipping sauces. This sauce is ready within 10 minutes only.
The sauce keeps in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks. Because you can serve it with so many different dishes, making a large batch of the sauce comes in handy.
How To Make Delicious Korean Spicy Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step by Step Instructions:
- Soy Sauce (1/3 cup)
- Rice Wine Vinegar (1/3 cup)
- Sesame Oil ( 1 tbsp)
- Kochukaru or Red Pepper Flake (1 tbsp)
- Thinly Sliced Scallions (1 tbsp)
- Finely Chopped Garlic ( 1 tsp)
- Take a small bowl and add all ingredients and mix together
- Now delicious dipping spicy sauce is ready to dip
- Enjoy your snacks with this spicy sauce