At church functions, folks line up for this trifle. And it is so easy to make! Today I am going to make a Delicious & Easy Chocolate Trifle Pakistani Food Recipe for you. This Dessert is very easy to make at home. I am also sharing the history of that recipe so let’s start it.
What is the History of Trifle:
The First and traditional originated of trifle in England many moons ago like (18th century) and it is consists of three and four layers of the trifle, which included sponge cake that is the soaked with booze custard, cream and some different types of fruits.
In between the layers was usually homemade preserves and also filled with homemade berries jams. Since then there are millions of American-made versions (I have yet to try a bad one).
The chocolate trifle is very popular and the kids also love that recipe because chocolate is the mouthwatering ingredient for everyone.
Chocolate trifle is very easy and using convenient products in this recipe. It is the best dessert for guests and also a perfect dessert for entertaining and the best dessert for birthdays. The chocolate trifle is full of creamy and very tasty and very easy recipes for every occasion. Try that recipe and let me know how it tastes in the comment section. Let’s start with the recipe how to made it?
Nutrition of that Recipe:
Here I am also sharing with you how much nutrition this recipe. It is good for health or not? Many people avoif=d the carbs from the diet. If you are like sweet dishes you can try this recipe because it is a very delicious and fabulous dessert or sweet recipe.
Dietary Fibers: 1.9g
Saturated Fat 11.5g
Vitamin A Iu: 92.3IU
Vitamin C: 1mg
How To Make Delicious & Easy Chocolate Trifle Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Brownie Mix (1 package)
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix (1 package)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Sweeten Condensed Milk (1 can)
- Frozen Whipped Topping (1 container)
- Chocolate Candy (1 bar)
- Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed (12 ounces)
- Firstly, you can prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, and half of the 12-ounce container of whipped topping.
- Repeat this layer again as the same process.
- Shave chocolate onto the top layer for garnish.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving. You can also serve in the mini cups.