Hey there! welcome back to Pakistani chefs, today we’re going to make Delicious Chicken Aloo Curry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) in Desi style. I am super excited to share this delicious recipe with you as this recipe is my favorite. My other family members also praise Chicken Aloo Curry Pakistani Food Recipe especially when I made it, so consider it the secret recipe that I am about to share with the World. To me, cooking is an art, and artistic eyes see things in a different way. Eating is a necessity but cooking is an art. Now, let’s begin with our Chicken Aloo recipe.
How To Make Delicious Chicken Aloo Curry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
The ingredients are healthy and nutritious, as you know potatoes are enriched in Potassium and other vitamins that are highly recommended for our good health. Chicken is also used in this recipe and without chicken, the recipe is incomplete. For the perfect taste, I added some spices because spice is the backbone of Desi foods. I love spicy food, and people like me will definitely going to love this recipe.
I hope you will try this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comments below. Give this video a big thumbs up, share and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, stay tuned to see my update so that you will never miss a video.
Delicious Chicken Aloo Curry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 4 to 5 Potatoes
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 & 1/2 Chopped Onion
- 3 to 4 Chopped Tomatoes
- 5 to 6 chopped Green Chilies
- 1 cup Green Coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 5 to 6 Black Pepper
- 4 to 5 Cloves
- 3 Small Cardamom
- 1 Large Cardamom
- 2 to 3 Bay Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Dry Coriander Seed Powder
- Add Olive Oil in a pan, heat on high flame.
- Add chopped onion and fry until then it changes the color.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add a half cup of water and cover for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken and fry until then chicken changes the color.
- Add Salt, Red chili powder, Turmeric powder, Dry Coriander powder and mix well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and stirring constantly. Add two cups of water then boiled it.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add green chilies and green coriander leaves and stir it.
- Add ground mix spices powder for a good smell. Serves with Rice and Naan.
Food is essential to life, therefore make it GOOD
Thank you so much for watching.