Hello! Today I’m making a delicious and very tasty Karele Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe. Karela is also called “Bitter gourd” and “Bitter Melon”. First, I’m telling you the benefits of eating Karela or Bitter gourd. It has many benefits or advantages of Bitter gourd.
Karela has an excellent source of vitamin B3, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, and vitamin C. It is also rich in Iron and Calcium. It is full of dietary fibers. Karela or Bitter gourd is very good and very healthy for you. Bitter gourd is the best remedy for your skin. Karela or Bitter gourd is filtered your blood and It can help blood circulation is better.
I am sure you like this recipe. I hope you will try this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comments below. Kids also love this recipe because it is not too spicy and very tasty to eat. You can serve with naan and chapatti. But it is good or best taste with Rice. I’m also Karela ki sabzi with rice because rice it tastes more outstanding.
How To Make Karele Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
Here, I’m showing you how to make delicious and tasty karela ki sabzi recipes at home step by step. I’m also sharing the photos then you can make this recipe easily at home. That is why today, I’m making the recipe of Karela ki sabzi. You can also be called the Bitter gourd curry recipe. It is very tasty and easy to make.
Karele Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Karela (Bitter Gourd)
- Taste to Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Chinese Salt
- Sabzi Masala Powder
- Take a half kg of Karela or Bitter gourd and peel it
- Take a large frying pan, add Olive Oil or Refined oil for fry the Karela and heat the oil on the high flame of the stove
- Fry all Karela in this oil
- When its change the color and dish out and set aside
- Take another frying pan and add three tbsp of olive oil and heat it
- Add four medium sizes of Chopped onions and saute it on medium heat of the stove
- Now, add all fried Karela or Bitter gourd into the saute onion
- Add three medium sizes of chopped tomatoes
- Add 4 to 5 Green Chilies
- Take these spices for used, Salt, one tbsp of red chili powder, half tbsp of turmeric powder, one fourth tbsp of chinese salt, and half tbsp of sabzi masala powder
- Pour all these spices into the sabzi
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- Mix all ingredients and combine together
- Add green coriander leaves for garnished to the karela ki sabzi
- Enjoy the delicious and very tasty Karele Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe is ready to eat and serve with rice