Hello friends! Today I am making brain but without red chili powder and turmeric powder. It is delicious and easy to make. This is my mom’s recipe. My mom always making beef or mutton brain without red chili powder. She said with red chili powder the taste is the brain is spoiled, and the favors of this recipe have vanished to your kitchen. So guys! I’m trying to cook the recipe like my mom and share it with you. I am not adding garam masala powder and not many other spices in it. I am trying to very simple and tasty to eat. Tasty & Easy Brain Masala Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) is very easy and the ingredients are affordable to you.
Let’s Talk About Some Good Benefits Of Brain Recipe Or Brain Nutrients:
Today I am talking about some healthy and good benefits of brain-like goat brain, lamb brain, and also talking about cow brain recipe. I am also sharing how many nutrients in this brain and also share the calories of these brains. So let’s start the article.
- The brain contains omega 3 fatty acids
- It includes phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylserine, which are good for the nervous system
- Brain meat are also helpful in protecting the human brain and spinal cord from damage
- The brain is also very high in cholesterol.
The Goat Brain: In goat, the brain has 232 calories.
The Lamb Brain: In lamb, the brain has 122 calories
The Cow Brain: In the cow, the brain has 151 calories
How To Make Tasty & Easy Brain Masala Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing how to make this easy brain recipe with you. It is delicious to eat and I am using only black pepper in it. That is why it tastes more flavorful.
Tasty & Easy Brain Masala Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 5 tbsp Cooking Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 Beef Brains
- 1 medium Onion Slices
- 2 medium Chopped Tomatoes
- 10 Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tbsp Ginger Powder
- ½ tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Clean the brain perfectly and wash with warm water
- Take a pan and add olive oil in it
- Add one medium size of onion and cook until then its change the color
- Then side the fried onion then add brain in this pan
- Add green chilies, salt, garlic powder, ginger powder then cover with fried onion
- Add two medium sizes of chopped tomatoes and half tbsp of cumin seeds
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- After 15 minutes, mash the tomatoes and mash some pieces of brain
- Add one tbsp of crushed black pepper and green coriander and mix well
- Now, delicious brain masala recipe is ready to eat serve with roti