Welcome back to my cooking blog. Today I am going to make a very delicious and full of flavor Creamy Chicken Pasta Soup Pakistani Food Recipe for you. This creamy soup was the launching pad for your and my kids. It is the kind of soup with training wheels, soup for the kids who think they do not like soup! In this soup, the secret weapon is the pasta and the pasta is the training wheels. Because most kids love pasta.
This creamy chicken soup basically is a special and, more flavorful twist on your standard chicken with pasta soup. We can add cream and creams to a tasty richness, and the flour helps thicken the broth. It is silky and so a good taste and full of flavor. I am definitely sure your kids love this creamy chicken pasta soup and you can surprise to see the finished bowl. Try this recipe and let me know how its tastes in the comment section.
This recipe is made with everyday ingredients: milk, carrots, onions, flour, butter, and frozen peas to get that classic flavor base, chicken broth and cream, and some parsley at the end to add a little freshness.
How To Make Creamy Chicken Pasta Soup Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- one large Onion
- 2 medium-size of Carrots
- two tablespoons of Butter
- 3 tablespoons of Flour
- 4 cups of Chicken stock or Chicken broth
- 2 cups of Milk
- 350 grams of Chicken
- 250 grams of Uncooked Pasta
- 150 grams of Frozen Peas
- Season with salt and pepper if needed
Procedure Of Cooking:
- First, dice the onion and carrots
- Take a large saucepan and melt the butter in it
- Add the onion and carrot and saute for 5 minutes only
- Add the flour and cook the off for 2 minutes, ensuring the vegetables all get coated with flour
- Then add the stock or chicken broth and milk
- Bring the mix up to a simmer
- Then add dice the chicken (1cm cubes)
- Cook at a low simmer for 10 minutes
- Add uncooked pasta and cook for a few minutes less than the suggested cooking time (this will vary depending on the size and shape of pasta you are using)