Healthy & Simple Strawberry Smoothie Pakistani Food Recipe with almond milk, frozen strawberries, banana, and yogurt. This strawberry smoothie is easy for kids to make and tastes delicious! This smoothie is the best healthy breakfast for you. Also the best option for an evening snack meal. You can also serve guests as a dessert or refreshing drink instead of unhealthy cold drinks.
Start your day off right with this creamy strawberry smoothie recipe! So easy and delicious made with milk, vanilla frozen yogurt, and a combination of fresh and frozen fruit. Great summer drink for breakfast or anytime!
Children of school age can easily learn how to make a strawberry smoothie and even have fun with it. You can also add greek yogurt or frozen yogurt for a better and creamy taste for kids, but some kids do not like yogurt. The greek yogurt is optional. My boys absolutely love this simple strawberry smoothie recipe not knowing they are consuming flaxseed.
Benefits Of Strawberries:
First, I am showing how many benefits strawberries for you. The benefits are given below:
- Strawberries are improved your skin complexation
- It is great for your eyesight
- Rich in nutrients
- It gives your strength to teeth
- The strawberries boost your immunity
- promotes hair growth
- Reduce inflammation
- Improved brain healthy
- Prevents risk of cancer
- The most important benefit is that it is an anti-aging fruit
Ingredients For Healthy Smoothies:
- Frozen Strawberries: While you can use either fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe, I prefer using frozen. They make the smoothie icy cold!
- Milk: Use any milk (dairy or non-dairy) here. Almond milk is great in this smoothie for a lower-calorie option.
- Honey: A dash of honey brings the perfect level of sweetness to this healthy smoothie. You can also sub-sugar or low-calorie sweeteners.
- Vanilla Extract: Finish it off with vanilla extract, which transforms the flavor into something like strawberry pie!
Some smoothie-makers like to add protein powder, flax seeds, or minerals to their smoothies to up the health benefits, but I wasn’t fooled. My beloved magazine was putting on airs to dress up a simple strawberry smoothie.
How To Make Healthy & Simple Strawberry Smoothie Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
This simple Strawberry Smoothie has just 4 ingredients and is ready in 5 minutes! Perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth while keeping it healthy.
- 2 cups of Frozen Strawberries (250grams)
- 1 cup of Milk (240 ml)
- One tbsp of Honey (30 grams)
- 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract (it is optional)
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Taste and add more honey or vanilla as needed to suit your taste.
Nutrition Facts Of This Smoothies: