In this article, I am sharing a very tasty and Delicious Beetroot & Feta Cheese Salad Recipe with you. I am also sharing some incredible benefits of Beetroot. This salad has the perfect balance of sweet and salty from the beetroot and feta cheese – SO good! Super healthy and tastes even better!
Some Good Benefits Of Beetroot:
Here, I am sharing some incredible and healthy benefits of beetroot. These benefits are given below:
- It reduces blood pressure
- Boost the immune system
- Prevent cancer disease
- Take care of your eyes
- Encourages weight loss
- Many healthy vitamins and minerals
- Anti-diabetic effects
- Lower risk of heart attack
- Antioxidant food
- Prevents Constipation
- Improves brain functions
- Keeps healthy bones and teeth
- Good for pregnant women
- Treats anemia
How To Make Delicious Beetroot & Feta Cheese Salad Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Beetroot (4 medium-sizes)
- Feta Cheese (60 grams)
- Chopped Parsley (2 tbsp)
- Lemon Vinaigrette
Ingredients of Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Lemon Juice (3 tbsp)
- Olive Oil (3 tbsp)
- Garlic (2 cloves), minced
- Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp), to taste
Preparation Of Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk slightly.
Preparation Of Salad:
- Boil the beetroot on medium heat for 45 mins or until it can be easily pierced through with a knife.
- The skin will easily peel off. After removing the skin of the beetroots, chop the beetroot into cubes and do the same with the feta cheese.
- Roughly chop the parsley.
- Combine beetroot, feta cheese, and parsley with the lemon vinaigrette and serve.