Today I am sharing a very Easy & Tasty Aloo Matar Pulao Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is very easy to make at home and this pulao is ready just in 4o minutes only. You can also make this recipe for your guest and also you can arrange this recipe in your any kind of event. Because it is simple to look at and the tastes are mind-blowing you can’t imagine. Yesterday I also make Aloo Matar pulao in my home for my guests. I can’t believe s in my eyes my guests like me this simple Pulao and they are eating too much. And these are saying that this Pulao is outstanding and I achieve the many appreciations from my guests and my family members.
This recipe is the best option for your lunch, dinner, dinner party, and formal occasion party in your home. It is good food and healthy for you and your kids. Aloo (potato) is very healthy and enriched with calcium, potassium, and vitamins. Children like the potato that is why I am adding the potato in this recipe.
About This Recipe:
Here, I am showing you how to make the Aloo Matar rice recipe. It is a very easy and quick recipe and I’m using simple ingredients in this recipe. Aloo Matar pulao is famous in Pakistani because it is very common in every house. This recipe is very easy to make and ready within 35 minutes only. Hope you like this pulao.
Benefits Of Peas (Matar):
- Matar (Peas) is very healthy for you and your kids. So please add the peas to your daily meal portions.
- You can also boil it and pack your kid’s lunch box for school as a snack.
- Peas are a good source of vitamins C and E, zinc, and other antioxidants that strengthen your immune system.
- Other nutrients, such as vitamins A and B and coumestrol,
- help reduce inflammation and lower your risk of chronic conditions,
- including diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis.
- They’re also high in fiber and protein.
- They’re Filling and an Excellent Source of Protein.
- They Support Healthy Blood Sugar Control.
- The Fiber in Peas May Benefit Digestion.
- May Be Protective Against Some Chronic Diseases.
- They May Cause Bloating.
Benefits Of Potatoes (Aloo):
- Rich in vitamin C, B6, copper, and manganese
- It helps to control blood sugar level
- Liver cleansing
- Reduce inflammation
- High in Fiber
- Low in Sodium
- Prevent Kidney stone
- High in Vitamin A
- Favorite dish of kids
- Prevent heart attack and cancer
- Good for gaining weight
- Potato is good for digestion
- Maintains proper brain function
- Good for skin
How To Make Easy & Tasty Aloo Matar Pulao Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Cooking Oil 1 cup
- Sliced Onion 1 large
- Bay Leaves 3 to 4
- Cloves 6 to 8
- Black Pepper 6 to 8
- Cardamom 1 large
- Cinnamon stick 1 inch
- Garlic Cloves 6 to 8
- Green Chilies paste 3 tbsp
- Sliced Tomatoes 5 to 6
- Peas (Matar) 1 cup
- Potatoes (Aloo) 4 to 5
- Basmati Rice 3 cups (soak in water for 2 hours before cooking)
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Chicken stock or Chicken Cube (1 cube to use)
- Coriander Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes 1/2 tsp
- Chinese Salt 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp (sprinkle at the end)
- Green Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Water 5 cups (as required)
- Pulao Masala Powder 2 tbsp (if you have available)
Procedure Of Cooking:
- Heat the cooking oil in large size the pot
- Then add sliced onion and saute for a minute on high flame
- Add ground spices like cardamom, bay leaves, cinnamon stick, black pepper, and cloves
- Mix it and cook until the onion comes to golden brown color
- And then add tomatoes and garlic cloves and mix well
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes
- When tomatoes get tender then mash it
- Now add spices like salt, red chili powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, red chili flakes, chicken cube, Chinese salt, turmeric powder, green chili paste, and cook for few minutes
- When the oil comes to separate then add peas and potatoes (Matar & Aloo)
- Cook in the Masala on the medium flame
- Now add water and bring to boil it
- Turn medium flame and cover & cook for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, add Basmati Rice and mix well
- Cook it and evaporate the water
- When water is absorbed then sprinkle Garma masala powder, coriander leaves Chinese salt, Sliced one tomato, Chopped green chilies 4 to 5, and cover it
- Cook for 10 minutes on the low flame
- After 10 minutes, Mix the Pulao and serve with green yogurt Raita and vegetable salad.