Aloo Ki Kachori Pakistani Food Recipe is a very easy and quick recipe. Aloo ki kachori is also used in tea time snack. It is the best option in the starter for a dinner party. It is very tasty and yummy to eat. This recipe is favorite for your kids. Aloo ki kachori is the best and good lunch box for your school kids. It is my favorite kachori but I do not eat daily because of its so much oil food. As know that oily food is not good food for your health. If you fry kachori in Olive oil then it is the best food for your mood.
How To Make Aloo Ki Kachori Pakistani Food Recipe At Home
Here, I am showing how to make this recipe in an easy way at home step by step.
Aloo Ki Kachori Pakistani Food Recipe
- Olive Oil or Refine Oil
- Potatoes thin slices
- Besan (gram flour)
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili flakes
- Warm Water
- Take a large mixing bowl, add besan, salt, red chili powder, red chili flakes, and warm water and mix well.
- Take a pan, add olive oil and heat on a high flame on the stove.
- Add a thin slice of potatoes in the mixture and coding of gram flour mixture in a potato slice.
- Fry this potatoes in the oil. Fry it until then its change the color.
- Aloo ki kachori is ready to eat. Serves with yogurt raita and ketchup.