Learn how to make delicious Chicken Tikka Macaroni Pakistani Food Recipe at home! I made this recipe today and my family loved it! Everybody enjoyed it a lot. My dad loved the taste of chicken! Why? Because I marinated the chicken for hours and made it spicy and good.
My name’s Shabo and welcome to my blog. Here you will find lovely recipes from different countries. Today’s recipe can be served on special occasions such as Tikka party.
How To Make Chicken Tikka Macaroni Pakistani Food Recipe At Home
If you want to learn how to make chicken tikka macaroni at home step by step. Please watch this video at the end and learn to make macaroni in the home with fresh chicken and healthy veggies. I use healthy and fresh veggies in my recipe and marinated chicken with yummy spices and sauces.
If you can find homemade tikka macaroni, so here I am showing you easily and delicious macaroni in your home. I am also showing you a video about that recipe. Macaroni makes in a different style because people eat macaroni in different tastes like mayo sauce macaroni, chicken fajita macaroni, Balti macaroni, minced mutton macaroni, chat macaroni, BB Q macaroni, Afghani macaroni, and also achari macaroni. Tikka macaroni is my favorite macaroni and it tastes so good and yummy.
How To Make Chicken Tikka Macaroni Step By Step With Video
Chicken Tikka Macaroni Pakistani Food Recipe
- Chicken Wings
- Olive Oil
- Macaroni Pack
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Small Cardamom Powder
- Mix Spices Powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Paprika Powder
- Oregano Powder
- Mustard Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Soya Sauce
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Small Cardamom Powder, Mix Spices Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Mustard Powder, Oregano Powder, Paprika Powder and Yogurt in the Chicken Wings.
- Mix all spices in chicken wings very well and marinated chicken wings for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes. Add Olive Oil another a pan and heat it high flame.
- Add marinated chicken wings and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add Olive oil another a pan and heat on high flame.
- Add all veggies and fry it one by one.
- Add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Black Pepper Powder, and Soya Sauce in these veggies and cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Another a pan, add water and boiled it.When water was boiled then add macaroni.Cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add boiled macaroni in veggies and cook it.
- Add Chicken wings in a pan and cook with macaroni & veggies.
- Garnish with Green Coriander Leaves and serves it.
- Enjoy Chicken Tikka Macaroni Pakistani Food Recipe with your family.