Hello everyone! today, I am gonna make a very delicious, tasty, yummy, and very outstanding Delicious Lahori Chargha Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) at home. This dish very easy and simple but so much tasty.
I know it is ready within 30 minutes only, but marinated time is separate. Everybody hates the marinated time of every recipe but it is optional and important for good tastes.
Lahori Chargha is made from the whole chicken
How Many Benefits of eating chicken and which part of the chicken is good for health:
Hello! everyone here I am showing you the benefits of eating chicken and also telling you which is the best and good part of the chicken for your health. I am also showing how to make this recipe at home.
- Chicken is rich in protein
- Chicken is good for the heart
- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein
- Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps to build muscle
- Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6
- Eating chicken regularly can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way
How To Make Delicious Lahori Chargha Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step by Step Instructions with Video:
Here, I am showing you how to make Lahori Chargha Recipe at home step by step. I am sharing with you the procedure or cooking method picture.
I am not cooking expect but I’m trying to my best recipes introduces to you. I am very easy recipes because easy recipe gets short time periods. My all recipes easily eat your kids because I am not making spicy food. I am also showing you the benefits of the recipe. Today, I am also telling you about the good benefits of eating chicken and chicken recipes.
Delicious Lahori Chargha Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Olive Oil
- Whole Chicken
- Fresh Yogurt
- Garam masala powder
- Turmeric powder
- Black Pepper powder
- Small Cardamom powder
- Chinese Salt
- Yellow Food Color
- Red Chili powder
- Lemon juice
- Soya sauce
- White Vinger
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the whole chicken and add all spices into the chicken
- Mix well
- Marinate the chicken for 2 hours
- Take a pan and add four tbsp of olive oil and cook for 25 to 30 minutes
- Dish out the plate and serve with Biryani or Rice