Welcome to back my blog. This article about a quick and easy chicken recipe, it is a very easy but so much tasty recipe. That’s name is Easy And Quick Chicken Pakistani Food Recipe. First to for, I am telling you some good benefits about eating chicken and which is a good and healthy part of the chicken.
I am also telling you the healthy part of the chicken. Today, I am again telling you the healthy and good part of the chicken is chicken breast.
Chicken breast contains low carb, low calories, rich in protein, good in fibers, helps to weight loss, the taste is good, and the important benefits take a short time for cooking.
Here, I am telling you which is the good benefits of chicken and which part of chicken healthy and which is not good for your health.
- The chicken is the rich in protein
- Chicken is good for the heart
- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein
- Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps to build muscle
- Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6
- Eating chicken regularly can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way
How To Make Easy And Quick Chicken Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step (With Video):
Here, I am showing you make the quick and simple chicken recipe. It is very easy and very tasty to eat. Try this recipe at your home and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below. I am sharing you the video related this recipe. Watch the video and make an easy chicken recipe in an easy way.
Easy And Quick Chicken Pakistani Food Recipe
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander
- Lemon Juice
- Garam masala powder
- Black pepper powder
- Red chili powder
- Korma masala powder
- Olive Oil
- Half kg of Chicken
- Take a blender and add two medium sizes of onions, three medium sizes tomatoes, 6 to 7 green chilies, 5 to 6 garlic cloves, the small size of ginger, and blend these ingredients and pour into the bowl and set aside
- Take a frying pan and add 4 to 5 tbsp of olive oil and add chicken and cook for 5 minutes
- Add taste to salt, one tbsp of red chili powder, one tbsp of korma masala powder and cook for 2 minutes
- Add the batter of vegetables and cook for 20 minutes and get chicken tender
- After 20 minutes, chicken is ready to eat. Serve with naan, chapatti, and rice