Today’s I am going to make a healthy and tasty Chocolate Pan Cake Pastry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) with step by step instructions. I am also showing you the video to related this recipe to make sure you like this recipe and video too. Please this recipe and tell me are you like it or not in the comment section. It is effortless to make, and it’s ready for just 25 minutes only. I am sure your Kid’s like this tasty pancake recipe. In this pancake, I’m using healthy ingredients like egg, fresh cream, powdered sugar, melted butter, and many more. You know that kids like chocolate favor recipes, that is why I’m using cocoa powder for chocolatey favor. If you don’t like Maida (All-purpose flour), then you can use almond flour in it. Because of almond flour very healthy and very tasty to eat. Almond flour is the appetizer for your stomach.
How To Make Chocolate Pan Cake Pastry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing how to make chocolate pancake pastry in an easy way and cooking method too. It is very easy to make just take all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well and fry on the frying pan and assembling with fresh cream. That is easy and tasty to eat.
First all for, Welcome to back my food blog. I hope you like my all food recipes. In my blog or article, I am using an easy way and quick recipes make at home. You can easily be made within minutes. I am not cooking expect and not a chef, but I love cooking that is why I try to best recipes introduces to you.
My home menu makes these recipes. I am making straightforward, quick, simple, but delicious and yummy recipes. In this blog, all these recipes are Pakistani Cuisine as well as my homemade recipes.
Chocolate Pan Cake Pastry Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 3 tbsp Maida (all-purpose flour)
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 & ½ tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil or Melted Butter
- 4 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Chocolate Bar (for garnishing)
- Take a large mixing bowl, add three tbsp of maids, three tbsp of powdered sugar, one pinch of salt, two pinches of baking powder, one and a half tbsp of cocoa powder, one egg, three tbsp of cooking oil or melted butter, and four tbsp of warm milk
- Mix it very well and make a thin batter of pancake
- Take a pan and grease with oil
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, turn the pancake and cook the another side for 5 minutes
- Now let's make a cream of the pancake
- Take four tbsp of fresh cream and add two tbsp of powdered sugar and mix well
- Now, remove the sides of pancake and cut into four pieces
- Assemble the pancake with cream and garnished with grated chocolate bar
- Delicious pancake pantry is ready and enjoys it with your family and friends.