Hello everyone! today I am going to share a very special menu with you. This week, I am going to share many tasty chutneys with you. Like Pakistani chutney, Indian chutney, street food chutney, south Indian chutney, Ramadan chutney, and many other chutneys. Today I’m sharing a Delicious & Tasty Roasted Garlic Chutney Recipe.
An easy and tasty flavored chutney recipe made with a generous amount of garlic cloves and coconut. It is an ideal condiment recipe known for its sharp and spicy taste. Instant garlic chutney, also known as Gujarati Lasan ni chutney or Lasun ki chutney is a spicy garlic chutney that is key to so many Indian dishes. No cooking is needed and it is ready in 5 minutes.
How To Making The Chutney:
This is such a simple recipe!
- Just add garlic cloves, spices, and water.
- Blend and check the consistency.
- If you prefer the chutney a little thicker, add a tablespoon of water at a time and mix.
- Repeat until you get the consistency you prefer
READ THESE TIPS:
- I highly suggest grating the garlic by hand with a micro plane to get the most paste-like consistency.
- Throwing it in a food processor will leave the garlic with too much bite.
- Use a neutral oil like canola oil instead of a potent oil like olive oil- it will alter the taste too much
- Make a double batch, you will thank me later.
- You can refrigerate this, but thanks to the oil and salt content it will also be just fine in an airtight container
- left on your kitchen counter (as long as you keep your house pretty cool).
How To Make Delicious & Tasty Roasted Garlic Chutney Recipe With Step-By-Step Instructions:
Garlic chutney is one of the three main chutneys my Mom always had on hand at home. It was either ready-made in the fridge or frozen. Three chutneys were Apple Butter Chutney, Coriander Chutney and this is the third. The combination of these three is key to many popular Indian dishes such as Pani puri, chaats, Dabeli, vada pav, and street foods among many others.
Delicious & Tasty Roasted Garlic Chutney Recipe
- 2 Whole Garlic
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 10 to 12 Kashmiri Red Chilies
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Firstly, Soak the Kashmiri Red Chilies in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes
- Now, Roast the whole Garlic on the flame and then peel them
- Roasted the fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and coriander seeds for 1 minute.
- Now take the blender and add soaked Kashmiri red chilies, Roasted garlic, roasted spices, black salt, and red chili powder, and blend it
- Make the smooth paste. Delicious Roasted Garlic chutney is ready. Serve with Parathas, momos, samosa, and many other snack recipes.