Hey! Today I’m making a very special and so delicious Bhuni Moong Masoor Ki Dal Pakistani Food Recipe at home. It is so yummy and tasty food. This is my mom’s recipe. Moog masoor ki daal is very easy to make at home because it can easily be prepared in just 30 to 35 minutes only. This recipe is good and very healthy because of Red Lentils (Masoor daal), Yellow Lentils (Mung Daal) is good nutritional food.
Masoor Daal is a famous food in India, & Pakistan. It is a good option for dinner or lunch. It can be cooked in a very little amount of time. Daal is a good taste with rice. As a kid, I used to love having this dish with rice, especially at dinner because it can make your sleep better too. The red lentils (masoor daal) are very similar but more characteristic of North America.
In this article, I am also sharing the benefits of beans, and lentils with you. It is very healthy and helps to maintain your body weight. Lentils are also good for the heart and many other diseases. It is protected from your hair fall and good for your immunity and the Beans and lentils are boost your energy level. So please guys, add the pulse and beans to your diet and daily eating meal.
Some Incredible Benefits of Lentils, Beans:
Here, I am sharing the benefits of Lentils & beans. These benefits are given below:
- Aids in weight loss
- It boosts your body metabolism
- Control diabetes
- Lentils are fought against cancer
- Lower to blood sugar level
- Prevent to constipation
- It is also improved your digestion
- Reduce the risk of heart diseases
- Keeps the heart-healthy
- Lowers cholesterol
- It is rich in a high quantity of Protein
- High in Iron and good for weight loss
- Beans are full of fiber
- The beans are full of iron and help to your memory
- Good for kidney and these are antioxidant and also help to boost energy
- Protect your eyes with beans
- Beans are also good for weight loss and improve your bone health and good for constipation
How To Make Bhuni Moong Masoor Ki Dal Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Yellow Lentils (Moong Dal) 1/2 cup
- Red Lentils (Masoor Dal) 1/2 cup
- Finely sliced Onion 1 large
- Chopped tomatoes 3 medium size
- Green Chilies 4 to 5
- Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Mix Spices (Garam Masala Powder) 1/2 tsp
- Green Chili and green coriander for garnishing
- Cooking Oil or Olive oil 1 cup
Procedure For Cooking:
- Soak the red and yellow lentils in water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a cooking pot, add 4 to 5 tablespoons of cooking oil, and add sliced onions along with cumin seeds.
- Allow the onions to turn a light brown or golden color.
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilies to the onions along with 1 cup water.
- Add the salt, turmeric, red chili powder
- Cover the lid and let it cook for 10 to 15 mins at low to medium flame.
- After 15 mins, check if the tomato has completely dissolved and formed a homogenous curry base.
- Once the tomatoes have dissolved completely, add the lentils and 2 cups of water to the pot.
- Cook at high flame for 5 minutes and then at medium flame.
- Check the lentils by hand. They should be holding their shape but be able to break when pressed between the fingers.
- At this point, Add a girdle or insulator below the pot and cook it for another 5 mins.
- Dish out the dal, and sprinkle allspice powder on it and pour 1 tbsp of oil.
- Serve garnished with fresh coriander and green chilies.