Today, I am introducing a delicious and easy Creamy Avocado Dipping Sauce Recipe. This creamy avocado yogurt dip is one of the best dipping sauces that I have EVER had! Creamy, healthy, and full of flavor, you won’t be able to get enough!
This avocado dip is ultra-creamy, with a boost of tang and protein and some friendly probiotics from the yogurt. The flavor is tangy, salty, and super satisfying.
How To Make Easy Creamy Avocado Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Avocado (2 ripe)
- Plain Greek Yogurt (1/2 cup)
- Garlic (1 clove), minced
- Garlic Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander Leaves (3 tbsp), chopped
- Ground Cumin Seeds (1/4 tsp)
- Lime juice (one lime)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl add the avocado and Greek yogurt.
- Mash until it is combined and to desired consistency.
- Add in the garlic, cilantro, cumin, and lime.
- Mix until smooth.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.