So to make things easier, this step by step photo recipe explains how to make Gulab Jamun with milk powder. mostly Gulab Jamun makes in Khoya but today I am making in milk powder. It is very tasty and the same taste as a khoya sweet. It is most popular in Pakistani and also it is Pakistani cuisine too. Today is my article about the delicious and very tasty but sweet recipe in my blog. Gulab Jamun With Milk Powder Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) is very famous in North India as well as in Pakistan. It is a very good taste to eat and it is very easy to make at home. It is also called dessert or sweet dish or Methai and loved by people of all age groups. Here, I’m showing you how to make Gulab Jamun in an easy way with simple ingredients. I’m also showing you pics and video related this recipe then you can easily be made Gulab Jamun recipe.
As you that, Almonds are the most popular tree nut. They are high nutrients and a rich source of healthy fats, carbs, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and multivitamins. Almonds are very good and the best nutrient snacks for pregnant women. That is why I am garnished with almonds and pistachios.
Out of which carbohydrates comprise 90 calories, proteins account for 9 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 25 calories. One Gulab Jamun provides about 6 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
How To Make Gulab Jamun With Milk Powder Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing how to make gulab jamun in an easy way. please scroll the page and watch the video to related this recipe. watch the video and make it an easy method. Enjoy your family and friend. It is a very outstanding taste in every bite.
Gulab Jamun With Milk Powder Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- ⅓ cup Maida (All-purpose flour)
- ½ tbsp Small Cardamom Powder
- 3 Small Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Cooking oil or Melted Butter
- 2 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Raw Milk
- Take a large mixing bowl
- Add milk powder, butter or cooking oil, maida, small cardamom powder, baking powder, and mix well
- Now add some milk and knead it
- Grease with oil and cover it
- Set aside this dough for 15 minutes
- Let's make a sugar syrup
- Take a pot and add small cardamom, sugar, water
- Cook it until then sugar dissolved in the water
- The sugar syrup is ready and set aside it
- Take the dough and knead again it
- Make small balls from this dough
- Let's fry this balls (Gulab Jamun) in the oil
- After frying these balls then dip in this sugar syrup for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, the Gulab Jamun is ready to eat. You can serve cold or hot as you like it.