Today, I am sharing simple & delicious but straightforward tea-time snacks with you. It is very easy to make and very crispy and tasty to eat with tea or as you like. Namak Paray Pakistani Food Recipe (Tea Time Snack) is made only two steps and ready within 30 to 25 minutes only. In Pakistan, every celebration is incomplete without good food, and so we thought of sharing a simple snack recipe, which is usually served with tea. It simply adds on to the tea time experience, this binge-worthy snack makes for a perfect delight for the festive season.
Coming up with the most requested recipe Namak Paray. Try this instant yet easy salty snacks in Tea Time and share your experience with us. I know that Namak Paray is not healthy because it is made of refined flour (all-purpose flour) and this kind of flour is unhealthy for your body but many people like snacks with tea that is why today I am sharing this recipe with you.
How To Make Namak Paray Pakistani Food Recipe (Tea Time Snack) at Home:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Ghee (melted)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 50-60 ml of water
- In a bowl add flour, melted ghee, salt, and cumin. Mix all together well.
- Add water and knead a hard dough and rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions.
- Roll out the dough about 1cm thick.
- Cut the dough into small diamonds shapes.
- Heat the oil on medium-high heat.
- Fry Namak Paray on medium-low heat until golden brown.
- Let it cool.
- Can be store in an air-tight jar.
Enjoy your tea and also serves your guests. I am sure your kids also like this crispy and yummy recipe.