Hi guys, today I am very excited to tell you about my ( Delicious Restaurant Style Mutton Masala Pakistani Food Recipe ) at home. This recipe is very easy and the best item for a special event like Eid and Parties. Many people go to restaurants and invest more money for eating restaurant mutton masala. But now I make it easy for you guys to cook easily restaurant style mutton masala at home. So let’s begin.
For this recipe, mutton is a very special item you need. As you know mutton meat is very good for the skin and digestive system. Mutton meat is also very good for patients and pregnant women.
Goat meat is both a staple and a delicacy in world cuisines. Goat meat is savory, healthy, tasty, and less sweet than beef. 100 grams of goat meat have only 143 calories, which is why it is very healthy more than beef.
Firstly, We will talk about the benefits of eating mutton for your good health:
- The goat meat is very good health because it is a low level of saturated fats and cholesterol
- As know you that mutton meat is always healthier than chicken meat
- Mutton gives you high in protein and enough fats content
- The chicken meat has protein but gives you extra fats, which leads to obesity
- You can always refer to seafood and mutton, instead of chicken
- Mutton is highly rich in vitamins.
- The mutton has healthy vitamins.
- It is good for the heart.
- Mutton has a great source of essential minerals.
How To Make Delicious Restaurant Style Mutton Masala Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Mutton with bones ( 1 Kilogram )
- Cumin Seeds ( 1 tsp )
- 2 large-sized Onion ( 180 gms )
- Ginger paste ( 2 tsp )
- Garlic Paste ( 2 tsp )
- Cloves ( 10 – 12 )
- Turmeric Powder ( 1/2 tsp )
- Red Chili Powder ( 2 tsp )
- Kashmiri Chili Powder ( 1.5 tsp )
- Coriander Powder ( 2 tsp )
- Garam Masala Powder ( 1 tsp )
- Tomatoes ( 4 medium 300 gms )
- Kasuri Methi ( 2 tsp )
- Green Chili ( 3 Slices )
- Coriander Leaves chopped ( 3 tsp )
- Ginger Juice ( 2 tsp )
- Salt ( 2 tsp and To Taste )
- Take a medium size of steel pan and heat oil in a pan on low flame.
- Add cumin seeds, when cumin seeds splutter then add chopped onion.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes in a low flame till they change their color to brown.
- Add the mutton pieces and mix well.
- Cook on the high flame for 3-4 minutes. keep cooking on the medium flame for 4-5 minutes till the mutton changes its color to brown.
- Add the garlic paste and also add ginger paste and mix well.
- Fry on the medium flame for 4-5 minutes till the oil is separated from the meat.
- Add all the spice powder, garam masala, and salt.
- Mix well and cook on the low flame for 3-4 minutes and wait for all spices to be cooked nicely and the oil to get separated.
- Add the tomato slices, mix well and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Now cover the steel pan and cook on the low flame of heat for 5-6 minutes till tomatoes get nicely pulpy.
- Add water 500 ml, mix well and cover the pan for cooking on the low flame for around 45 minutes till the meat get soft.
- After 45 minutes, please transfer it to the pressure cooker and cook for 4 whistles on high flame till the first whistle and then cook on the low flame for the balance of 3 whistles. This process must be taken 15-18 minutes on the pressure cooker and add the lesser quantity of water.
- Open the lid, When the meat is soft.
- Add garam masala powder and the Kasuri methi.
- Mix well and cook for 3 minutes on the low flame.
- Add slit green chilies, also add chopped coriander leaves.
- Add julienned ginger and mix well.
- Cook for 2 minutes till the oil is nicely separated.
- Serve with Roti.