Today, I am going to make an instant sweet rice recipe. It is a Pakistani cuisine dish. It is very tasty and very easy to make at home. In Pakistani weddings, zarda is the most important menu. In every Shadi (wedding) this sweet rice must be made in it. So guys! try this outstanding recipe at your home and give me your feedback about this recipe. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel. If you wanna more detail about this recipe and see more interesting Pakistani recipes so watch my blog and get full of tasty recipes. Easy & Tasty Zarda Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) please the page and watch the video, how to make tasty Zarda at home.
As you know, rice has a rich source of Vitamin B. Rice is also an excellent source of magnesium and manganese. Eat rice and absorb all good sources in your body. Please scroll the page and watch the video tor related to this recipe.
How To Make Easy & Tasty Zarda Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here I am showing how to make this delicious sweet rice at home. I am also showing you step-by-step instructions. Try this recipe and let me know how to its tastes in the comment below. It is a Pakistani cuisine dish and also it is a traditional recipe. In 100 grams of Zarda recipe have 250 calories in it.
Easy & Tasty Zarda Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 cups Sugar
- 12 tbsp Food Color
- 3 Small Cardamom
- 3 Cloves
- 1 cup Raw Milk
- 1 cup Ghee or Cooking Oil
- Dry Coconut slices
- Take a large bowl and basmati rice & soak for 3 hours before the cooking period
- Take a pot, add one-liter water and bring to boil it
- Add basmati rice and cook 75 %
- Strain the rice and set it aside
- Take another pan and add Ghee or cooking oil to it
- Add small cardamom and cloves and cook it
- Add two cups of sugar and mix well
- Then add one cup of raw milk & mix it
- Now add boiled rice mix well
- Add all dry fruits and Ashrafi to it
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- After 10 minutes, mix well and pour in the serving bowl, and garnished with dry fruits
- Delicious sweet rice or Zarda is ready to eat. Enjoy with family.