hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today’s I am going to make a very delicious vegetable recipe. It is very easy to make at home Firstly, I am telling about some incredible benefits of vegetables for your health and your brain. Today, I am also making one recipe from the use of vegetables. It is Delicious Aloo Baingan Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) step by step at home. So let us start our article.
Vegetables are very healthy for your body especially your body inner functions. The vegetables are projects to many disorders and many other diseases. As you know that the veggies are very helpful to your body weight. Its control of your extra fats from your body.
The vegetables are is good for your brain, spinal cord, and your nervous system. It is a boost to your immunity. These vegetables are increases to your energy level. It gives more energy and strength to your bones. It is good for the deficiency of calcium and iron.
How To Make Delicious Aloo Baingan Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions At Home:
Here, I am showing you how to make aloo baingan (eggplant with potato) recipe at home. I am also sharing step by step instructions of this recipe. In this article, I am also sharing the video to related aloo baingan recipe. Watch the video and make easily this recipe at home.
Delicious Aloo Baingan Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 large Onion Slices
- 4 medium Tomatoes Slices
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 500 gram Brinjal (Eggplant) Baingan
- 300 gram Potatoes Cubes
- 4 to 5 Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 12 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 12 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 12 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- Green Coriander
- 12 cup Peas
- Take a large pot and cooking oil then heat it
- Add onion slices and cook it unit then its change the color
- Then add chopped tomatoes in it and spices in it
- Add salt red chili powder turmeric powder and cumin seeds
- Add half cup of peas and cook for 5 minutes on the medium heat
- After 5 minutes, mash the tomatoes and onions
- Add baingan (eggplant) and potatoes cubes in it
- Then add two cups of water and bring to boil it
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes on the medium heat
- After 20 minutes check the potatoes get tender then add coriander leaves in it
- In the end, sprinkle the Garama masala powder and cover it
- rest for 5 minutes then pour the sabzi in the serving bowl
- Serves with roti and rice and enjoy with your family