Today I am going to make some for my festival like Eid-ul-Fitr Dessert recipe. It is very tasty and very delicious to eat. Try this sweet dish at your home and do let me know how it tastes in the comment section. I am also sharing the video to related this recipe. So guys! I am going to make Colourful Seviyan Eid Special Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) at home. Friends, I am sharing all steps of cooking methods. You should like this recipe and you can also serve with your guests, family members, and friends because is a very tasty and very energic dessert for your health.
Firstly, I am showing some good benefits of this recipe:
I am showing some best and healthy benefits of this recipe and these benefits are given below:
- This dessert made by Milk and milk is very healthy and very good for your health. It gives you calcium, protein, fiber, iron, and many other vitamins and minerals.
- I am also adding some dry nuts like dates, almonds, pistachios, and dry coconut. These are very good for your health and especially it’s good for your skin and nails.
- Fresh cream is very delicious to eat and also good for health that is why I am adding fresh cream in that recipe. The cream gives a good texture and a very creamy taste to eat. I love the creamy and full of nutrients dessert.
- So forget to try this recipe and enjoy it with your friends and family members.
How To Make Colourful Seviyan Eid Special Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Steps Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make Seviyan (Vermicelli) at home. Try this recipe and please scroll the page and watch the video to related this recipe.
Colourful Seviyan Eid Special Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 cup Seviyan (Vermicelli)
- 2 glasses Milk
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 3 Small Cardamon
- 3 Dates
- 3 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Chopped Almonds
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder (Vanilla)
- First, take a pot and add milk in it
- Add small cardamon, sugar and bring to boil it
- After boiling milk then add Seviyan (Vermicelli) in this milk
- Cook for 5 minutes on the medium heat
- Add Dates cutting into two pieces
- Take two tbsp of custard powder to add milk and dissolves in this milk
- Add this custard mixture in the Seviyan but adding very gradually
- Add fresh cream and mix well and turn off the flame
- Converted in the serving bowl and garnished with chopped almond
- A delicious and very tasty dessert is ready