Fish Curry Sindhi Style Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
Welcome back to my blog. Today’s I am going to making a very delicious and simple recipe. This is fish curry but I am going to make it Sindhi style. So please watch this outstanding article at the end because I am also sharing the video related to Fish Curry Sindhi Style Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video). Please scroll the page at the end and watch the complete recipe with step-by-step instructions. Everybody making fish curry in a different style but here I am making it in Sindhi. So enjoy this recipe with your family and friends and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below.
Firstly, I am sharing some good benefits of fish and then sharing the recipe. So let’s start to begin.
Some Incredible Benefits Of Fish:
Guys! Fish is very healthy and good for your health. Fish is a portion of very good food for weight loss. I am sharing outstanding benefits with you so watch these benefits and start eating fish.
- Fish is filled with Omega-3 Fatty acid
- It contains vitamin D and Vitamin B2
- The fish is rich in calcium and phosphorus
- In the fish great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium
- Fish is a high-protein, low-fat food that provides a range of health benefits
- It helps to weight loss
- Fish also helps to the strengthen cell membrane
- Boost to the immune system and energy level
- It helps to protect your skin, kidneys, and against infection
How To Make Fish Curry Sindhi Style Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions At Home:
Here, I am showing you how to make fish curry at home with step-by-step instructions. I am sharing the video related to this recipe. You can watch the video on how to make fish curry in an easy way? I am not cooking expect or Chef but I’m trying to my best and tasty introduces with you. Try this recipe and tell me how to its tastes. This fish curry is ready within 30 minutes only. You can eat rice and chapattis.
Fish Curry (Sindhi Style) Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 1 cup Olive Oil Or Refined Oil
- 2 medium Onion Slices
- 3 medium Chopped Tomatoes
- Green Coriander Leaves (Garnishing)
- Marination For Fish Spices:
- 500 grams Fish
- 4 to 5 Crushed Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves (kasoori methi leaves)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tbsp Crushed Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala Powder
- Take a large mixing bowl and add all marination spices into fish
- Marinate fish for 15 minutes
- Take a pan and add a cup of cooking oil and heat it
- Add onions and cook it until then its change the color
- Add chopped tomatoes and a cup of water and cook for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, mash the onion and tomatoes together
- Now, add marinated fish into the mixture of onion tomatoes
- Add half cup of water and cover & cook for 15 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- After 15 minutes, add green coriander and dish out the delicious Fish Curry in Sindhi Style recipe is ready
- Enjoy with your family and eat with Rice and chapattis
looking very nice recipe.
It turned out very well. I reduced the amount of oil used to just 2.5 tbsp. It still worked great! Thanks for sharing this easy recipe!
Thank you so much