Tasty & Easy Chipotle Dipping Sauce Recipe is an easy way to add smokiness, heat, and zesty flavor to any dish. It can be drizzled over tacos or turned into a creamy dip.
Either way, this recipe is incredibly easy to make with the help of just a few pantry staples. Use it as a dip for appetizers or bread, over chicken, even drizzle some on pizza.
Chipotle peppers smothered in adobo sauce, a bright burst of lime, savory garlic, and onion powder, all mixed into a traditional mayo base to bring you the most flavorful sauce. This isn’t your mother’s mayonnaise.
Here, Some dishes ideas:
Sweet potato fries, Regular french fries or oven fries, or potato wedges! , Latkes, Crab cakes, Salmon cakes, Pan-seared salmon, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Sandwich or BLT!, Dip potato chips in it, fresh veggies like snap peas, carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomato, Drizzle over tacos, Roasted veggie and black bean tacos, Nachos
How To Make Tasty & Easy Chipotle Dipping Sauce Recipe WIth Step By Step Instructions:
- Mayonnaise (1 & 1/2 cup), high quality
- Chipotle Pepper (3 to 6 peppers), from a can
- Adobo Sauce (2 to 3 tbsp), from a can
- Cilantro (1/4 cup), packed
- Fresh Lime Juice (2 tbsp)
- Kosher Salt (1/2 tp)
- Black pepper (1/8 tsp)
- Smoked Paprika (1/4 tsp)
- Cumin (1/4 tsp)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth!
- Start with 3 small chipotle peppers and move up from there.
- If you are nervous about it being too spicy, start with 1-2 tablespoons adobo sauce, or omit it entirely. (But I really love the flavor the adobo adds!)
- Add more lime juice if you want more zing.
- Thin it out with a little bit of water or milk if you want a drizzling consistency.
- Start by adding a tablespoon at a time and be careful of adding too much, you don’t want to mute the flavors.