Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share a very delicious, and The Best Ever Creamy Shawarma White Sauce Recipe with you. This sauce is one of my favorite sauces.
Because it is very easy to make and the taste is a very delicious, creamy, sour, and amazing flavor.
It is a mouth-watering recipe because it is a healthy and rich flavor. Hope you enjoy this sauce.
If you love shawarma, you are probably familiar with this creamy, flavorful sauce. It comes together in 5 minutes and keeps for 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Fresh dill and lemon juice brighten up this garlicky white sauce.
The secret to this sauce is the zesty garlic and the use of fresh herbs. The sauce keeps well in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and goes great on gyros, burgers, rice bowls, you name it.
How To Make The Best Ever Creamy Shawarma White Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Greek Yogurt (1 cup), full-fat yogurt
- Fresh Lemon Juice (2 tbsp)
- Tahini (2 tbsp)
- Fresh Dill (2 tbsp), diced
- Garlic (6 cloves), press
- Fresh Mints Leaves (10 leaves), diced
- Sea Salt (1/2 tsp), depending on your taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Sore in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks (depending on how fresh your yogurt is).