Today I am going to make a delicious and very simple homemade chicken soup recipe. It is very simple and very tasty to eat and kids also like this recipe. In winter, every person loves this kind of recipe like hot and tasty too. As you know that chicken is very healthy and chicken soup is more than healthy for every person. Especially it is really good for your kids. The name of my recipe is that Homemade Chicken Soup Pakistani Food Recipe.
Chicken soup is a soup made from chicken, simmered in water, usually with various other ingredients like some veggies and some other spices for good tastes. The classic chicken soup consists of a clear chicken broth, often with pieces of chicken or vegetables, common additions are pasta, noodles, dumplings, or grains such as rice and barley. Modern American chicken soup, which typically includes root vegetables including carrot, onion, leeks, and celery, was a staple across Northern Europe and was brought to the United States by immigrants. I am also sharing the nutrition of this recipe and also mention the calories of that recipe.
Nutrition Of Soup:
- 152 Calories
- 13.1 g Protein (26% daily value)
- 4.2 g Carbohydrates (1% daily value)
- 8.9 g Fat (14 % daily value)
- 36.9 mg Cholesterol (12 % daily value)
- 67.6 mg Sodium (12% daily value)
How To Make Homemade Chicken Soup Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 4 Carrot, halved
- 4 Stalks Celery, halved
- 1 Large Onion, halved
- Water to Cover
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Bouillion Powder (It is Optional)
- Put the chicken, carrots, celery, and onion in a large soup pot and cover with cold water.
- Heat and simmer, uncovered until the chicken meat falls off of the bones (skim off foam every so often).
- Take everything out of the pot.
- Strain the broth.
- Pick the meat off of the bones and chop the carrots, celery, and onion.
- Season the broth with salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon to taste, if desired.
- Return the chicken, carrots, celery, and onion to the pot, stir together and serve.