In this article, I am going to share How To Make Perfect Steamed Rice Recipe? at home. A dash of lemon keeps the rice grains from getting soggy.
Steamed rice can be served with any gravy dish. Is your rice sticky, hard, or mush?
Rice seems like such a simple side dish, and it’s almost mandatory to have it on the side for so many recipes!
Yet we can have such a hard time with it! This guide will show you how to get amazing rice every time!
Steamed rice is a staple food for almost any Japanese meal and is considered the primary source of food in Japan. In fact, the Japanese term for rice, Gohan, is often also used to refer to a meal or dinner.
How To Make Perfect Steamed Rice Recipe? With Step By Step Instructions:
- Long Grain Rice (1 cup), 180 grams
- Water (2 cups)
- Lemon Juice few drops for enhances to taste
- Clean the rice and wash well till the water is clear.
- Soak the rice in 2 cups of water for at least 1/2 hour.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, put the rice and water over high heat and bring to a boil, adding the lemon juice also.
- Once it comes to a boil, cover, and let it simmer over low heat, till cooked through, and the water is absorbed.
- Takes about 10 minutes. Serve hot.