Creamy Chicken Broccoli Soup Pakistani Food Recipe
Today I am making a very healthy and delicious Creamy Chicken Broccoli Soup Pakistani Food Recipe. It is very tasty and creamy taste like restaurant-style. This soup is very easy to make at home. Try this recipe and give me your feedback in the comment section. Hope you enjoy and like this soup recipe. It is very healthy and also good for weight loss because broccoli is very good for your weight loss and good for your heart. Broccoli helps you look young, also fight against cancer diseases, and good for your hairs and skin.
I prefer soups that are chunky, creamy, and loaded with flavor just like this creamy chicken broccoli soup. Because they are like a complete meal when combined with some bread, and you don’t need to make multiple dishes. And if they are ready in under 30 minutes, that’s a bonus! We also add to the creaminess and thickness by blending half the soup, and keeping the other half as is. And the best part, it tastes even better the next day, and it’s packed with broccoli. You can really sneak in this wonder veggie and the kids won’t even realize it.
How To Make Creamy Chicken Broccoli Soup Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- To make creamy chicken broccoli soup, start by sauteing chopped onions, garlic, and celery in a pot.
- Add broccoli, chicken breasts, chicken broth, and seasoning to the pot.
- Once the chicken is poached, remove it from the pot and blend half the soup (either with an immersion blender or in a regular blender), and then add it back to the pot.
- Shredded the chicken and add it back to the pot along with cream cheese and heavy cream.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2/4 cup of chopped onions
- 3/4 chopped celery
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- two chicken breasts
- 3 cups of chicken stock or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- one teaspoon of dried parsley
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- one cup of cream cheese
- half cup of heavy cream
Procedure Of Cooking:
- Heat olive oil and butter in a dutch oven and add garlic, onions, and celery.
- Saute for a few minutes till the onions turn translucent.
- Add broccoli, chicken breasts, chicken broth, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Bring this to a quick boil, and then reduce the flame and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take the chicken pieces out of the pot and shredded them with a fork.
- Set aside.
- Using an immersion blender or a regular blender, blend half the soup.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the pot along with cream cheese and heavy cream.
- Simmer for five minutes and turn off the flame.
- Check and adjust seasoning and serve hot.
Creamy Chicken Broccoli Soup is a hearty soup that’s perfect when you want something warm and comforting. Bite-sized pieces of broccoli and shredded chicken are simmered in a broth flavored with onions, celery, and dried herbs.
Nutrition Of Broccoli:
Here, I am sharing the nutrition of 100 grams of broccoli and also sharing energy, minerals and vitamins, proteins, fats, and many other nutrients. This nutrition is given below:
- Energy 34 kcal
- Fats 0.37 grams
- Protein 2.82 grams
- Carbohydrates 6.65 grams
- Potassium 316 mg
- Calcium 47 mg
- Sodium 33 mg
- Iron 0.73 mg
- Vitamin C 89.8 mg