Tasty Beef Korma Restaurant Style Pakistani Food Recipe
This article about a healthy beef recipe. Today, I am making Tasty Beef Korma Restaurant Style Pakistani Food Recipe at home. First all for, Welcome to back my food blog. I hope you like my all food recipes. In my blog or article, I am using an easy way and quick recipes make at home. You can easily be made within minutes. I am not cooking expect and not a chef, but I love cooking that is why I try to best recipes introduces to you.
My home menu makes these recipes. I am making straightforward, quick, simple, but delicious and yummy recipes. In this blog, all these recipes are Pakistani Cuisine as well as my homemade recipes.
Secret Of This Recipe:
Here, I am talking about the beef korma recipe. As you know that beef is healthier than chicken. I also share chicken korma, Desi chicken korma, Chicken korma (restaurant-style), Chicken karahi, Chicken (village-style) karahi with you but today I am making beef korma (Restaurant Style) recipe. This recipe shares my mom with me, but now I am sharing that delicious recipe with you guys. So try this recipe at home and enjoy with your family. I hope you like this recipe and do let me know how to tastes in the comment below.
These ingredients using in this recipe. Onion, fresh yogurt, garlic cloves, ginger paste, fresh meat, and some tasty spices.
How To Make Tasty Beef Korma Restaurant Style Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step:
Here I am sharing with you, how to make beef korma restaurant style at home with step by step instructions. This delicious dish is ready within 40 minutes only. As you know that beef gets more time to tender. Watch the method of cooking to scroll the page.
Tasty Beef Korma (Restaurant Style) Pakistani Food Recipe
- 2 Onions
- 8 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Taste to Salt
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 cup Fresh Yogurt
- 7 Chopped Green Chilies
- Green Coriander Leaves
- 1 Kg Beef
- 6 tbsp Cooking Oil or Olive Oil
- Take a large frying pan, add cooking oil and heat on the high flame
- Add onions and garlic cloves and cook until then its change the color of onion and then turn on medium flame
- Add beef and mix into the onion
- Add Coriander powder and taste to salt and mix well
- Add red chili powder, Turmeric powder, and Garam masala powder
- Cook for 5 minutes in oil and remove meat water complete and oil comes separately
- Add four cups of water and cook for 20 to 25 minutes to gets beef tender
- After 20 minutes, add fresh yogurt and cook again cook 10 minutes more
- Tasty beef korma is ready, now dish out in the bowl
- Garnished with chopped green chilies and coriander leaves
- Serves with naan and roti
- Enjoy delicious beef korma with your family
It is very delicious and tasty recipe.
thank you for this tasty recipe shared with me.