This article about Tasty Shahi Tukary Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video). It is a Pakistani dessert and also called Pakistani sweet dish. Shahi Tukray also makes in wedding and parties as a dessert option. Delicious Shahi Tukray is also one of my favorite sweet dishes because it is so much tasty and very healthy recipe. Kids also love this dessert because this recipe includes fried bread and that kind of bread is very tasty and very crispy. Almonds and Pistachisto are very healthy for your brain and sharp memory.
I hope you will try this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comments below. Give this video a big thumbs up, share and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, stay tuned to see my update so that you will never miss a video. This recipe also makes on the wedding and parties menu. It is not a costly or inexpensive recipe. Shahi Tukray is in your budget recipe. Try Shahi recipe and enjoy it with your family members.
“Food is essential to life, therefore make it GOOD”
How To Make Tasty Shahi Tukary Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) At Home Step By Step:
Here, I am showing you how to make this delicious and tasty shahi tukray recipe? It is very easy to make at home because I am sharing a very easy procedure to make it. That recipe is ready within 20 minutes only. End the page, I am sharing video related to this recipe. Watch the video and make it an easy way.
Bread, Condensed Milk, Fresh Cream, Cardamom, and some almond & pistachio. These are ingredients kept in this recipe. All ingredients are healthy and inexpensive. These all ingredients easily available in every store.
Tasty Shahi Tukary Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- 3 Slices Bread slices
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 5 small Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Saffron
- 1 cup Sugar
- FOR GARNISHING:
- Chopped Almonds
- Chopped Pistachios
- Take a large pan, add raw milk and boiled it
- Add 3 small cardamom and half tbsp of saffron and mix well
- Add one cup of fresh cream and one cup of condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes on the medium flame and get a thick texture of milk
- When milk gets thicker then turn off flame and the mixture of milk lets it cool down on room temperature. Set aside
- Another pan, Add one cup of water, one cup of Sugar, half tbsp Saffron, and 2 small cardamoms and boiled it.
- Dissolved sugar into the water then set aside
- Take three slices of bread and cut into the two pieces and fry it
- Now assemble to Shahi Tukray into the plate
- Take a piece of bread slice, dip into the sugar water and spread into the plate
- All fry bread slices dip into the sugar water and spread in the plate
- Now, Pour the thicker milk mixture into the bread slices
- Garnished with chopped almonds and pasta
- Enjoy with your family