This article about a very delicious and very easy tasty Sindhi Chicken Pulao Pakistani Food Recipe. It is so yummy and very easy to make at home. Today, I’m making an outstanding Pulao recipe. Kids also love this pulao because it is very tasty and not too spicy. As you that rice is the favorite of children and elders too.
Today’s I am making chicken pulao but Sindhi style. I am making various and different style chicken recipes. These recipes are very easy but quick to make at home. Chicken korma recipe, Desi chicken korma recipes, Chicken karahi recipe, Village style chicken karahi recipe, 15 minutes Chicken recipe, Chicken malai boti recipe, Chicken tikka recipe, and many more chicken recipes.
Some Incredible Benefits Of Chicken:
Firstly, I am sharing some good benefits to eating chicken. These benefits are given below:
- Chicken breast is low-fat crab
- It helps to weight loss
- It is a rich source of protein
- Chicken is good for immunity booster
- Stress Reliever
- It helps to make healthy bones
- It is good for the heart
- Chicken has the good unsaturated fat
- It is very good food for your healthy diet balance
- It contains many vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin A also plays a vital role in bone growth
How To Make Tasty Sindhi Chicken Pulao Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions At Home:
Here, I’m using chicken, potatoes, and many other ingredients in this Pulao. I am using special and delicious spices and vegetables. This pulao is very healthy and very good for your energy boost because chicken is very healthy for the body. Chicken is the most common type of purity in the world. As yo that in 100 grams of chicken have only 239 calories.
This is a very simple and very easy dish. You know this recipe by my grandmom recipe. She cooking very best and very easy. And she used desi style cooking.
Tasty Sindhi Chicken Pulao Pakistani Food Recipe
- Basmati Rice
- Taste to Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Red Chili Flakes
- Dried Plum (Aloo Bukhara)
- Fenugreek seeds (Methi Dana)
- Turmeric Powder
- Cinnamon stick
- Black Pepper
- Cumin Seeds
- Onion Seeds
- Bay Leaves
- Large Cardamon
- Fennel seed
- Ginger Paste
- Garlic Paste
- Dried papaya Powder
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander
- Lemon Slice
- Fry onions in hot oil until golden and set aside
- Add oil in the same pan
- Add Chicken and cook until its change the color
- Add all spices in it and cook it
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes
- Now add potatoes and add water.
- Cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender.
- Then increase heat and stir fry until oil separates from the gravy
- In 10 cup 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tbsp of salt and soaked rice.
- Boil rice until 34 cooked
- Remove and drain thoroughly
- Spread half rice in the pot and pour meat curry. Spread lemon slice, tomatoes slice, green chilies, green coriander, and fried onion on the top of remaining rice
- Cover pot and cook on the low heat until rice is fully cooked.
- Mix before serving