hello Everyone! Today I am going to share a very tasty & Delicious Beef Malai Handi Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is very easy to make at home. I am definitely sure you and your family like this recipe. I am using simple ingredients in that recipe and these ingredients are easily available in your kitchen corner.
And you can easily buy from any kind of store or shop. Beef Malai Handi is famous in Pakistani street food and it is also made every home at the EID festival. I also have many different beef recipes, like Beef Handi, tasty Beef bhuna keema, Delicious Aloo Keema, Masala Ghost, and many more Beef Recipes.
How To Make Delicious Beef Malai Handi Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Boneless Beef (750 grams)
- Yogurt (1 cup), whisked
- Raw Papaya Paste (2 & 1/2 tbsp)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste (2 tbsp)
- Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Roasted & Crushed Coriander Seeds (1/2 tbsp)
- Black Pepper Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Turmeric Powder (1 /2 tsp)
- Roasted & Crushed Cumin Seeds ( 2 tsp)
- Crushed Red Chili (1 tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Bay Leaves (2 leaves)
- Black Cardamom ( 2 pieces)
- Desiccated Coconut (2 tbsp)
- Almonds (14 to 15 ), blanched
- Cream (1/3 cup)
- Cooking Oil (3 to 4 tbsp)
- Butter (3 to 4 tbsp)
- Garlic Sliced (4 to 5 cloves)
- Green Chilies (3 to 4 chilies)
- Black Peppercorn (7 to 8 pieces)
- Onion (1 medium-size), chopped
- Cream (1 cup)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (2 to 3 tbsp), chopped
- Cheddar Cheese Grated (3 to 4 tbsp)
- Garam Masala Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Green Chilies sliced for garnish
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnish
- Lemon Sliced for garnish
- Ginger Julienne for garnish
- In a bowl,add beef,yogurt,raw papaya paste,ginger garlic paste,lemon juice,coriander seeds,black pepper powder,turmeric powder,cumin seeds,red chilli crushed,salt and mix well,cover & marinate for 1 hour.
- In a spice mixer, add bay leaves, green cardamom, cloves, mace, black cardamom, desiccated coconut, almonds, and grind well.
- Add milk, grind well to make a paste & set aside.
- In a wok, add cooking oil, and butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic, green chilies, black peppercorns, and cumin seeds and mix well.
- Add onion, mix well and sauté until translucent.
- Now add marinated beef and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Now, add the ground paste, mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Add fresh coriander and mix well, cover, and cook on medium flame until tender (approx. 1 hour).
- Add cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Add garam masala powder, green chili, ginger, and fresh coriander & mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, green chili, and lemon slices & serve!