This dressing has a slight Asian taste with the honey and ponzu, but not sweet. Homemade Ponzu Sauce Recipe (Japanese Sauce) is very delicious and tasty sauce and using in salad dressing and many other dipping foods recipes. The garlic gives it that kick! This would make a great dressing for a bold green salad with spinach and kale.
Ponzu sauce (Japanese sauce) can be used in many different ways. It’s often used as a condiment or dipping sauce. It can be used as a marinade and may serve both of those purposes for chicken yakitori. In this recipe has 39 calorie only. And its ready within 15 minutes only. So try this recipe and enjoy your d and snacks too.
To make a ‘quick’ version of ponzu at home, you just need to combine equal parts of soy sauce and fresh lemon juice as well as a bit of sweetness from mirin. Try this recipe, and let me know how its taste in the comment section.
let’s start recipe, how to make it?
How To Make Homemade Ponzu Sauce Recipe (Japanese Sauce) With Step By Step Instructions:
- Mirin (3 tbsp) sweet rice wine
- Rice Vinegar (2 tbsp)
- Soy Sauce (1 tbsp)
- Bonti Flakes (2 tbsp)
- Bottle Yuzu Juice (1/4 cup) fresh
- Combine mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and bonito flakes in a saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Pour sauce through a strainer into a bowl and discard bonito flakes. Add yuzu juice