I am sharing a very tasty and Delicious Homemade Creamy Avocado Ranch Dip & Dressing with you. You will flip for this avocado ranch dressing and dip! It has a thick, creamy consistency and irresistible flavor! It’s so good as an avocado ranch dip or salad dressing. Tasty, tangy, and even pretty, avocado ranch dressing is easy to make and perfect to drizzle on all your favorites from salads to chicken wings.
Making a homemade dressing or dip will take your game up to the next level in a lot of ways. Dress up a store-bought veggie platter with it. Or put it in your kid’s lunch box in hopes that it will entice them to eat their carrot sticks.
How To Make Delicious Homemade Creamy Avocado Ranch Dip & Dressing With Step By Step Instructions:
Serve this avocado ranch dressing over any green salad like this shrimp avocado or this BLT salad, or use it as a dip for crisp vegetables, chicken strips, chicken nuggets, parmesan potato wedges, you name it. It’s just GOOD!
This dip is so easy to make- if I had any self-control around it, I might actually keep it stocked in the fridge. Simply throw all of the ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender, turn it on and let it work its magic.
- Avocado (1), peeled and remove from the pit
- Mayonnaise OR Vegannise (1/2 cup)
- Milk (1/2 cup or 1/4 cup), unsweetened almond Or Cashew nuts milk
- Fresh Lime Juice (1 tbsp)
- Dill (1 to 2 tbsp), fresh
- Cilantro (1/4 cup), fresh
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Onion Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Place avocado, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup milk, lime juice, 1 Tbsp. dill, the cilantro, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, and the garlic and onion powder into a blender or food processor.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Taste and add more dill, salt, or pepper, to taste desired, thin out the mixture with additional milk, and pulsing to combine until you reach a pourable texture.
- To store, transfer to an airtight container.
- Press plastic wrap onto the surface, then seal with the lid. (The plastic wrap will keep it from browning).
- The ranch will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.