In this article, I am sharing a very Delicious Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon Recipe with you. A sweet, tangy, and salty mixture of soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey does double-duty as marinade and sauce. Salmon is very juicy and very tasty to eat. try this recipe at home.
Toasted sesame seeds provide a nutty and attractive accent. Make it a meal: Serve with brown rice and sautéed red peppers and zucchini slices.
Here’s a quick weeknight recipe your family will love. Main courses simply do not get any easier, more delicious, or flavorful than this.
How To Make Delicious Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Scallion, minced ( 1 )
- Reduced- sodium Soy Sauce ( 2 tbsp )
- Rice Vinegar ( 1 tbsp )
- Honey ( 1 tbsp )
- Minced Fresh Ginger ( 1 tsp )
- Salmon Fillets ( 1 pound ) cut into 4 portion
- Toasted Sesame Seeds ( 1 tsp )
- Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a sealable plastic bag, add 3 tablespoons of the sauce, and refrigerate; let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Reserve the remaining sauce.
- Preheat broiler. Line a small baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Transfer the salmon to the pan, skinned side down. (Discard the marinade.) Broil the salmon 4 to 6 inches from the heat source until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with the reserved sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.