Hello guys, Today’s I am making a very delicious and tasty healthy breakfast recipe. Today, my article about Delicious Suji Ka Halwa Pakistani Food Recipe. It is very tasty and very easy to make at home. Suji (Semolina) is very healthy for kids and also good for elders. So, that is why I am making suji ka halwa recipe. In Pakistan, this halwa eats with puri especially because the combination of halwa puri is outstanding and fabulous too. My husband and my kids love the halwa puri recipe. I make every Friday for my family members. I am sure you like this recipe also try it. It is a very easy and delicious, healthy, and tasty breakfast for you.
One serving of Sooji Ka Halwa gives 285 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 170 calories, proteins account for 11 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 101 calories. Learn how t make basic Suji ka halwa recipe. A quick Suji Ka Halwa (Semolina) is an amazing delighted dessert when served with garnished almonds, it creates wonders for taste-buds and easy dessert for any occasion.
How To Make Delicious Suji Ka Halwa Pakistani Food Recipe Step by Step Instructions:
Here, I am sharing with you how to make a suji ka halwa recipe. I am also sharing step by step instructions with you. You can make easily any worries and any mistakes. So let us start to make the delicious sooji ka halwa recipe.
Delicious Suji Ka Halwa Pakistani Food Recipe
- Cooking oil Or Ghee
- Suji (Semolina)
- Small Cardamon
- Zarda color
- Raw Milk
- Take a pot to add three tbsp of ghee and heat it
- Add three small cardamon and cook to 2 minutes in ghee
- Add one cup of suji (semolina) and cook for 3 minutes
- Add two cup of sugar and again mix it
- Add one cup of water and mix it
- Add half tbsp of saffron and half tbsp of Zarda color and mix it
- Cover and cook of 5 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- In the end, add raisin and mix together
- Dish out the plate and garnished with almonds and saffron
- Serves with puri and also eat like dessert