Delicious & Tasty Italian Zucchini Recipe
This Delicious & Tasty Italian Zucchini Recipe dish is a perfect side dish for a hearty lunch or dinner. Enjoy paired with some roasted chicken or grilled steak. This healthy vegetable side dish is the perfect complement to any meal.
For more flavor and pizza, add and sauté a carton of fresh sliced mushrooms and some red bell pepper strips. Season with a little extra garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste. It is very easy to make at home because I am using simple ingredients in this recipe. Hope you enjoy it and let me how it tastes in the comment section.
How To Make Delicious & Tasty Italian Zucchini Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
- Onion (1 medium-size), coarsely chopped
- Zucchini (2 thinly sliced)
- Prepared Crushed Garlic (2 tsp)
- Dried Oregano (1/2 tsp), crumbled
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat pan in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.