Easy Homemade Vegetable Soup Pakistani food Recipe
Homemade Vegetable Soup Recipe:
Hello guys! Today I am going to make a delicious and very tasty Easy Homemade Vegetable Soup Pakistani food Recipe. It is quite a simple recipe but full of flavor and very healthy too. The vegetable soup is very healthy and nutrients, and rich in fibers. I hope you can enjoy the recipe and also try it at home. This soup is ready within 40 minutes only.
Calories and Nutrients Of Homemade Vegetable Soup:
- Calories 123.5
- Total fat 1.3 g
- Sodium 544.4 mg
- Cholestrol 0.0mg
- Potassium 459.0mg
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugar 3.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
It’s no secret that I love soup. I love soup so much that I might as well introduce myself as such: “Hi, I’m Sabiha, I love cooking and soup eater”. As a natural consequence of loving soup, I’ve learned a few things about making it that I wanted to share with you today, so that we may all enjoy happy soup, which is especially useful for lazy suppers and proving to people that vegetables are, in fact, quite delicious.
How To Make The Best Vegetable Soup
Making vegetable soup is simple, and it all happens in one pot! Here’s an overview of how to make it (the soup recipe is below).
- Sweat onions, carrots, and celery in olive oil and tomato paste. The tomato paste adds lots of flavor to the soup.
- Add more flavor with garlic, ground fennel seeds (or use other spices), pepper, and salt.
- Pour in vegetable or chicken stock, a can of diced tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, and bay leaves.
- Simmer until the veggies are tender (about 20 minutes).
- Add frozen peas and cook for five more minutes.
- Season to taste with more salt, pepper, and a little acid like apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
How To Make Easy Homemade Vegetable Soup Pakistani food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- 3 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 2 cups of Chopped Onion (1 medium-size onion)
- 1 cup of Chopped Carrot (3 to 4 Caorrts)
- 1 cup of Chopped Celery (2 to 3 Stalks of Celery)
- 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste
- 4 teaspoons of Minced Garlic (4 to 5 Cloves)
- 3/4 teaspoon of Ground Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Black Peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 (15-ounce) can dice Tomato with their liquid
- 6 cups of Stock or Broth
- two cups of Chopped Potatoes (2 medium-sizes of potatoes)
- 2 cups of Chopped or Shredded Cabbages
- 2 bay Leaves
- 1 cup of Frozen Peas
- 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Firstly, You can heat the olive oil in a stockpot on medium heat.
- Add onions, carrots, celery, and also add tomato paste in this pot.
- Cook, stirring continuously until the vegetables have softened and the onions are translucent. Its means cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After this process, you can also add garlic, fennel seeds, black peppers, sea salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring for one minute.
- Pour in the canned tomatoes and their juices as well as the stock or broth.
- Add the chopped potatoes, cabbages, and bay leaves to the pot.
- Raise the heat to medium-high and bring the soup to a boil.
- Partially cover the pot with a lid and then reduces the heat to maintain a low simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes and the other vegetables are gets to tender.
- You can also add the frozen peas and cook for five minutes more.
- Remove the pot from the stove.
- Also, remove bay leaves from the soup.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- In the end, taste the salt and pepper or lemon juice. If everything is perfect in the soup then you can serve it.