Today, I am making Namkeen Ghost Pakistani Food Recipe at home. This recipe is so yummy and delicious because it’s my favorite dish in my cuisine list. Namkeen Ghost Pakistani Food Recipe is also like children because it is not spicy that is why kids eat easily and enjoying also. I am using mutton in this recipe, as you know that goat meat is very healthy and enriched of high protein and iron and calcium.
Goat meat is both a staple and a delicacy in the world cuisines. Goat meat is savory, healthy, tasty and less sweet than beef. In 100 grams of goat meat have only 143 calories, that is why it is very healthy more than beef.
Here, I am making ghost recipe with secret spicy at home. Watch the video and try yourself best recipe.
How to make Namkeen Ghost Recipe at home step by step
Let’s begin to make Namkeen ghost at home step by step. Watch the video and try yourself this recipe. Enjoy with naan and chapatti. It is a very healthy dish for your kids and your family members.
Namkeen Ghost Recipe (Pakistani Food)
- Mutton (Goat Meat)
- Chopped Onion
- Tomato Paste
- Ginger Paste
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander leaves
- Turmeric Powder
- Curry Powder
- Black Pepper
- Large Cardamom
- Small Cardamom
- Half Stick Of Cinnamon
- Take a pan, add one cup of Olive Oil and heat on high flame.
- Add chopped Onion and fry it.
- Add all ground spices like, Small CardamomLarge CardamomBlack pepperClovesStick of Cinnamon
- Add garlic & ginger paste and cook for 4 minutes.
- Cook onion until then it changes the color. Add a half cup of water and cook it.
- Add mutton and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Salt, Turmeric powder, and Curry powder and mix well.
- Add 4 to 5 cups of water and cook for 40 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and cook it.
- Add Green chilies and Green coriander leaves and cover for more 5 minutes.
- Namkeen Ghost Recipe (Pakistani Food) is ready to eat, Enjoy with naan and chapatti.