Today, I am introducing a new and easy recipe to you. It is an Indian recipe. The name of the recipe is”Stuffed Brinjal Curry (Badanekayi Ennegayi Palya) Recipe”. Hope you enjoy this disefinitely sure you like it. Guy! Today I am also sharing the good benefits of eating vegetables and veggies. It is very healthy and very good for your health. If you wanna good and healthy body so eat daily one bowl of veggies and salad at any time.
Vegetables are loaded with Fiber and minerals like magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, and copper . They are also a good source of phosphorus and omega -3 fatty acids.
It is a rich source of protein. Veggies have many vitamins like K, C, A, E, B1, B3, B5, B6, B2, and folate ( one of the B vitamins). It is very good for your healthy heart and prevents many heart disease.
Vegetables are one the good food for your diet also helps your weight loss.
Helps increase blood circulation. It helps to improve digestion. Take care of the brain function. Treats respiratory system. Strengthens body immunity. Presence of Vitamin A. Protects against cardiovascular disorder.
Gives relief from headaches and strokes. It also helps to relieve your stress. Helps improve the health of skin, hair, and eyes. It helps to boost immunity and aids in weight management.
How To Make Stuffed Brinjal Curry (Badanekayi Ennegayi Palya) Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Small Brinjal (1/2 kilogram)
- Roasted Peanut (1/2 cup)
- Roasted Sesame Seeds ( 1/2 cup)
- Dry Cocount (1/2 cup)
- Cooking Oil (5 to 6 tbsp)
- Onion (1 medium-size), chopped
- Garlic ( 4 to 5 cloves)
- Curry Leaves (4 to 6 leaves)
- Jagger Powder (1 tsp)
- Tamarind (1 tsp)
- Salt To taste
- Red Chili Powder (1 tsp)
- Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
- Cumin Powder (1 tsp)
- Mustard Seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Raw Onion (1 small-size), chopped
- Coriander leaves (a fistful)
- Wash the brinjal properly and remove the stem of the brinjals and slit it mid way
- Take a grinder and add 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts, half cup of sesame seeds, and half cup of dry coconut and grind it and make a powder form and set aside it
- Heat the pan and add 2 tbsp of cooking oil and add 1 medium size of chopped onion, garlic cloves and curry leaves and saute a 2 minutes
- In the same grinder, add this saute onion mixture and also add jagger powder, red chili powder, tamarind, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, and then grind it and set aside it
- Now take a bowl and dry nuts powder (see the point 2) and also add onion mixture (see the point 4), also add raw chopped onion, coriander leaves and make the paste
- Fill this paste into the slit of the brinjals
- Take a wok or pan add 3 tbsp of cooking oil and mustard seeds and saute for a minutes and then add filled brinjals into the oil and cook it
- Flit the brinjals and add extra masala and add 1/2 cup of water
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes and keep checking in between and also flip it
- After 15 minutes, delicious and tasty stuffed brinjal is ready to eat
- Serve with roti, onion slices, and Achar